|15|

She was devoted to the moon,

In it's darkness she found comfort,

In it's light she found hope

***

Jay felt the sadness that arose from Daisy as he walked away. He couldn't tell her though.

He had been amazed at her origin story. She truly was moon blessed. How did he end up with such an amazing mate? One who had such a strong purpose in life?

Jay looked at her out the window, wrapped in the thick red blanket while relaxing.

She was beautiful.

She had seen and done so much. Surely she would understand his backstory and the woes that it involved. For some reason though, Jay felt himself holding back. He had never told anyone the whole story. People from the pack knew bits and pieces. Grace knew a lot. But none of them ever knew the whole of it.

Jay sighed as he got ready for bed. Things had been so good. But now there was the crushing weight pressing against him again.

Tell her...don't tell her...tell her....don't tell her.....

Either way though she would find out.

But not now. He wouldn't tell her just yet. He wanted to hold onto this happiness that he had somehow been able to capture and find.

Before turning his lights off, he looked down again at his mate.

She was standing in the back yard, still wrapped in the blanket. Her face though was facing the first quarter moon that hung in the sky. The light from the moon shone down upon her, reflecting off her white hair, giving it an eerie glow. Without thinking Jay began to softy sing under his breath one of his mother's favorite songs. She had always asked Jay to sing it for her.

Call her moonchild

Dancing in the shallows of a river

Lovely moon child

Dreaming in the shadow of a willow 

Okay so slap me now but I probably should have just uploaded this yesterday because of how short it was (my bad!) But here it is now!

Also side note um guys has anyone seen that "Moon Child" is #789? That is in perfect numerical order (*fangirls*)

Anyhooooo hope you enjoyed reading this update! Thanks again for all the love and support! 

*heart

loves, 

/////WORLD_JOY_/////