|6|

Your eyes 

Stole all my words

Away 

-a.j

***

The pack was on edge. The majority were at their home, choosing to wait another time to officially meet the healer. Others, however, such as high-rank warriors and counsel advisers, sat on the spread-out tables in front of the pack house.

Few wolves lived in the pack house. Even though it could home almost thirty people, only Alpha Jay and a handful of pack warriors and Jackie, a widowed she-wolf, chose to live there.

They waited in anticipation.

Alpha Jay could hear Jackie inside as she worked to get dinner ready. She unlike most of the pack, was excited for the newcomer. He smelled the scent of pancakes and eggs and almost groaned aloud. She was making breakfast for supper? He let Jackie do what she wanted, trying to make the widowed wolf happy but the thought of serving pancakes to the new guest made the Alpha roll his eyes.

Suddenly a ring tone broke through the silent air. All eyes turned to Alpha Jay as he swiftly took his phone out of his pocket and answered in one fluid motion.

"Alpha Jay here," he said.

"Alpha hey, It's doctor Schulman. We are about ten minutes from the border."

"Right. See you then," the Alpha said, hanging up.

He typed another number into his phone and pressed it against his ear, waiting.

"Alpha," was the brief acknowledgment.

"Damion, Doctor Schulman is about ten minutes out with the healer."

"Right."

The Alpha hung up and put the phone back into his pocket.

Now all there was to do was wait.

Heads picked up several minutes later when the sound of a truck driving down the dirt road could be heard.

Some pack members stood while others sat, waiting where they were. Tension flowed through the air. Excitement mixed in with it. Some wanted to see what this "moon blessed" healer looked like. The majority though were very protective of Grace. With Alpha Jay not having a Luna, many looked up and went to Grace for support to fill in the role. She was loving and like John, an extrovert.

The truck soon could be seen. Alpha Jay stood on the porch waiting with the others.

The truck pulled up in front of the pack house and Doctor Schulman got out. He smiled at the Alpha, showing now teeth to demonstrate he was not threatening. The sound of a door opening and closing could be heard on the other side. Alpha Jay caught a glimpse of startling white hair.

He smirked on the inside when he remembered telling Grace that the healer was older. However, what rounded the corner of the truck was not what he or the pack was expecting.

"Heyo my fellow wolfie friends!" chirped a bright cheerful voice. The woman had long startling white hair and even from the porch, he could see the bright pale blue eyes darting around taking in her surroundings. Moon blessed.

A started growl came from Alpha Jay's mouth. He slowly walked down the porch. His dominance and power overflowing. Pack member's eyes widened at the display he was showing. Some ran away, others had to sit from the dizzying effect. He didn't know it would be like this. He didn't know it would be someone like this. But those thoughts quickly left his mind when he saw her up close. She was beautiful.

"You..." he breathed.

The moon blessed eyes widened, taking in the full power and frame of the Alpha before her.

Inhaling deeply, her eyes hooded and clouded over as she took in his scent.

"Well slap me silly," she whispered, taking a small step towards him.

They both leaned in, taking in the full scent of each other as they whispered at the same time, "Mate." 

Hahahaha don't be thrown off by the cliche mate meeting

Hahahaha don't be thrown off by the cliche mate meeting. These two and their love story is anything but normal (and honestly a good story has to have at least one cliche in it). At least he didn't grab her and mark her right then and there (or kidnap her (hey I love those stories so if you wrote a story like that don't be put off hahaha)). 

This moon blessed healer is a little off personality wise if you haven't noticed already, but that's just part of her charm. 

What do you think of Jay finally meeting his mate?

What do you think will happen from here?

Do you think Grace and her pups will survive with the help of this new addition? 

Find out more with tomorrows update! 

Loves, 

/////WORLD_JOY_/////