Shots

Chapter 4. Enjoy

-

Normani groaned, as the shaking woke her up. She opened her eyes to see Lauren's big green eyes staring at down her. Lauren sat back when Normani sat up and opened her mouth.

"Okay," Normani said, rubbing her eyes. She moved to get off the bed and looked at Lauren was laying down with Nala in her arms.

There was a knock on the door. Normani turned, as Ally opened the door. She gave them a smile. "Morning. Dinah and I made breakfast if you and your little lump want to join. We left some toothbrushes out for you."

Normani turned back to see Lauren hiding under all the blankets.

"Lauren needs to be changed," Normani said, turning back to Ally.

The older woman nodded. She told Normani was going to get what she what she needed. Normani went back to Lauren, or rather the lump that was over Lauren.

"Lo? Miss Ally is gonna change you, okay?"

Lauren shook her head under the blankets, making Normani giggle.

"I'll be with you. I'll make sure she doesn't hurt you. Trust me?"

Lauren peeked from under the blankets and nodded her head. She slowly moved to the edge of the bed. Normani climbed back onto the bed and placed Lauren's head on her lap. She ran her hair through the girl's hair as they waited for Ally to return.

The woman arrived soon after and quickly changed the girl. Once they were done, Normani climbed off the bed and helped Lauren get off.

Before they left the bedroom, Lauren let out a loud whine and ran back to the bed and struggled to get onto it. She whined, as she tried to climb, but was unable to get onto it.

Lauren whined loudly, turning to Normani, pointing to the covers.

Normani climbed onto the bed and crawled to the end of the bed, retrieving Nala. She gave the lion back to Lauren, who kissed the lion's cheeks and hugged it tightly.

Normani watched with a smile, before getting off the bed and lead Lauren to the kitchen.

"Lolo, Mani, hi," Camila greeted, giggling.

Normani smiled at the cheerful girl. Lauren let out a small squeal and went to hide behind Normani.

"You funny," Camila said, turning her attention to her food. She got a spoonful of colorful cereal.

Dinah grabbed two bowls and placed them on the table. She turned to the two girls. "What cereal would you like?"

Normani was shocked. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She turned to Lauren, who was peeking at the tall blond woman.

She pointed to the cheerios.

"You got it little Lady," Dinah said, pouring cereal into the bowls. She then grabbed the milk and poured it into one of the bowls. She tipped it onto the other bowl, but Lauren let out a whine. Dinah stopped and looked at the two girls.

"Lo doesn't like milk in her cereal," Normani explained, pulling Lauren in her arms.

"Would she like a cup on the side?"

Normani nodded. She grabbed Lauren's hand and lead her to the chairs.

Normani watched as Lauren tried to climb on the chair, but was unable to get onto it. She let out a huff and turned to Normani.

"Miss Ally, Lo can't get on the chair," Normani said, turning to Ally.

The shorter blond grinned and walked to Lauren. "Do you want help?"