Streaks

Here you guys go, Chapter 23. The title makes no sense, but it will when you get to the end. *Wink Wink*

-

Four.

March 3rd.

Four.

Camila was finally four.

Her mothers ask if she wanted a party, and she said no. Lauren was going to be scared, and Camila didn't want Lauren to have a bad time.

So when her mothers asked what she wanted, Camila answered that she wanted to go to the park, just the five of them.

Lauren's speech classes were going great. Normani was doing great in school.

(Ms. Shay hadn't called Camila yet, which saddened the girl.)

And Camila was four. Finally.

-

Normani grinned, while Ally placed Lauren on Camila's bed. At the nod of her mother, Lauren jumped on the bed. "Camz! 'py!"

Camila groaned, but opened her eyes. She saw Lauren standing over her, her mother next to the bed, Normani and Dinah at the door.

"S'eep," Camila said, turning.

"Camz, 'py!" Lauren tried again, as she started to jump again.

"Happy birthday Camzi," Normani said, running and climbing on the bed.

Camila sat up and allowed Normani to hug her as she giggled.

Lauren giggled, as she went to hug Camila too. She leaned over and kissed Camila's cheek.

"Happy birthday." (Lauren had learned that phrase just to tell Camila.)

"I fouw," Camila said, raising up three fingers.

"Camzi, four," Normani whispered, holding up four fingers.

Camila frowned and looked at her fingers, before nodding. "Fouw."

Dinah walked to the table and picked the girl up. "Happy birthday baby."

"T'anks Mommy, Mama."

Ally smiled and kissed the girl's cheek.

"Today is your day baby."

"What do you want to do?" Dinah asked, as she grabbed Lauren and tossed her over her shoulder. The little girl giggled.

"Ice cweam? An' pawk? An' toys?"

Ally nodded. "Go with Mommy to get ready."

Camila squeaked and reached for Dinah, who tossed the girl over her other shoulder. Ally turned to Normani.

"Let's get you ready for the day, yeah?"

Normani nodded her head. She grabbed Ally's hand and walked to the older women's restroom.

"Mama, when's Lauren's birthday?"

"June 27th," Ally answered, as she turned to Normani.

"What's mine?"

The smile left Ally's face. "May 31st. Have you ever celebrated your birthday?"

Normani nodded her head with a smile. "My first mommy and daddy celebrated my birthday. Can we celebrate mine?"

Ally crouched down in front of Normani. "You don't need to ask. We will always celebrate your birthday."

Normani's face lit up, as she walked into Ally's arms. "Thank you."