Social

Instead of working on my presentation on Blake Neely (the composer of The Keepers, Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow) I'm working on my stories. #Priorities (My presentation is due Tomorrow.)

-

Dinah woke up with a start. She was hearing things coming from outside her door. She looked over to see Ally still asleep. She slowly climbed out of her bed and went to check on Camila. The girl was spread out on her bed, her blankets bundled up on the ground. Dinah rolled her eyes and picked up the blankets, covering the girl again. She smiled down at the girl and kissed her forehead.

She then went to the guest room, seeing Normani asleep, a small lump next to her. Not wanting to scare any of the girls, she closed the door.

She was about to go back to bed when she heard a small sound coming from the kitchen. She grabbed the closest thing to her (a hairdryer, why it was in the hall, she didn't know) and slowly walked to the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty. She was about to go back to bed when she saw a small movement under the table.

She grabbed the hairdryer and turned the kitchen light on. She slowly walked to the table, and crouched down, let out a laugh when she saw Lauren and Nala hiding under there. (The small girl was small enough that she could stand under the table.) Lauren was wearing a pair of Camila's pyjamas. The shirt was too long, Lauren's hands were hidden. The pyjama pants pooled around her feet.

"Hi, what are you doing here so late?"

Lauren's eyes shifted around the room, as she seemed to look for an escape. Dinah placed the hairdryer on the ground and took a small step towards the little girl.

"Are you hungry?"

Lauren didn't eat a lot during dinner. She wanted to keep on sleeping. Dinah could see the girl was hungry.

Lauren pointed to Nala and then into her open mouth.

"Nala is hungry?"

Lauren nodded.

Dinah smiled. "How about you and I eat with Nala to keep her company?"

Lauren nodded again, patting Nala's head. She kissed the lion's head. She pulled and chair out and placed Nala on it. She gave the lion a kiss before trying to climb on herself.

Dinah quickly rushed to the girl to keep her from falling down. (Dinah was going to talk to Ally about getting a stepping stool for Lauren.)

She told Lauren she was going to help her onto the chair. Once she was on the booster seat, she placed Nala on the table next to her and tried to reach for the bread on the table.

"Does Nala want a grill cheese sandwich?"

Lauren frowned at Dinah, tilting her head.

"I'll make you a sandwich Pup," she said, wishing she could ruffle the girl's hair.

Lauren frowned at that. She let out a whine and shook her head. She hugged Nala tightly.

"Okay, no puppy, Cub, like a baby lion?"

Lauren nodded her head, petting Nala's head.

Dinah prepared the ingredients to make the sandwiches. She made one for herself and half for Lauren and Nala to share.

Lauren offered it to Nala, but then bit it herself. She sat there, eating it.

Dinah watched her as she ate her own sandwich. She finished it quickly, before watching as Lauren offered her sandwich to Nala after every bite.