Nightmare

New chapter. So there is a Updating Schedule, but other stories may be updated an extra date, or switched around.

This story is mostly Laurmani, but has a small Laurinah moment.

-

It had been two days since meeting Lauren, the Baby Burrito. And both girls were get used to being cared for. They had breakfast every morning. They had lunch. They had dinner. They had a place to play. They had a warm place to sleep on that was bigger.

Lauren was curled up in her "tortilla" blanket, Nala pressed against her chest. She breathed evenly, as she dreamed about living with lions.

The winced when she felt something hit her. She opened her eyes to see Normani thrashing about in her sleep.

Lauren had never seen her so restless. She pushed her blankets off her body and moved closer to Normani. She gently shook Normani, wanting to wake her up.

Normani woke up and pushing Lauren away.

The girl fell back and hit the wall with a bang. Her eyes widened, as tears filled her eyes.

Normani stared with wide eyes. Lauren hugged Nala tightly, as her tears fell down her face.

Their bedroom door opened and Dinah and Ally stood there, the lights turning on.

Lauren started to cry. Normani sat up and tried to hug the girl, but Lauren just cried harder and tried to scramble away from Normani, not wanting to pushed again.

Lauren tried to get off the bed, but her legs got tangled on the blanket and she started to fall off the bed. But Dinah caught her in time before Lauren slammed to the ground.

Normani sat on the bed, looking devastated. Her own eyes started to fill with tears, while Lauren cried in Dinah's arms.

Ally rushed to the older girl and brought her into her arms. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I-I was having a bad dream, and-and I think I pushed Lauren."

Lauren pressed her face against Dinah's chest, her tears soaking the pyjama shirt.

Dinah started to rock Lauren, while Lauren let out her cries.

"I'm sorry," Normani whispered before crying herself.

Lauren looked at the bed to see Ally hugging Normani.

The small girl looked up at Dinah, to see her smiling down at her. Lauren then just snuggled into Dinah, before wiping her tears.

"How about we all go to our room and sleep together? We'll even get Camila," Dinah suggested, placing her chin on Lauren's head.

"Can we?" Normani asked.

Ally picked up Normani and they took the girls out of the room (although Lauren made Dinah get her tortilla blanket).

After dropping Normani on the bed, she went to go get Camila. She brought in the girl, who was pouting, but grinned when she saw who was on the bed.

"S'umber pa'ty?" Camila asked, looking at her mother.

"Sleeping party. Get over here Wally, I need my koala hugs," Dinah said, opening her arms, (Lauren had already become a taco at that point and was laying in the middle of the bed).

Camila giggled as she jumped into her mother's arms.

Ally and Dinah tucked in all three girls before getting on the bed themselves. (Lauren in the middle, with Camila on her right and Normani on her self. Dinah took her spot next to Camila and Ally took the spot next to Normani.)