Sick

Dinah rubbed the girl's back. It was early in the morning. She had heard cries from Camila's room and little whimpers from Normani's. There was nothing from Lauren's.

"Sshh, you're okay. You're gonna be okay," she whispered, looking down at Camila who was leaning against the toilet. She was sitting on the ground, next to the girl, who was standing over it.

"It hurts Mommy," Camila cried, shaking her head.

"I know baby. But you'll feel better soon, I promise," Dinah whispered, tears in her eyes. She leaned over and with a cloth, wiped Camila's mouth.

"How is she?" Ally asked from the doorway.

Dinah looked up. "Ask again in an hour. How are Normani and Lauren?"

"Normani's stomach hurts and Lauren feels a little warm."

Dinah sighed. "It's the bug that's going around, isn't it?"

"Seems like it. Let's just hope they get better soon. And they won't need to go to the doctor."

Camila whimpered at the word, doctor. Dinah pulled her onto her lap.

"I dun feel good Mama," Camila whispered, learning against Dinah, her face flushed from the fever.

Ally crouched down in front of her. She moved her hair off her face. "I know baby. You'll feel better soon."

Camila nodded.

"Do you feel like you're going to throw up?"

Camila shook her head, her eyes drooping.

Ally looked at Dinah, "I'll get a bath ready. Hopefully, it'll cool her down a bit."

Dinah nodded, as she held Camila close. "We're going to help you get better."

Camila let out a breath, nodding her little head.

"The bath is ready, I'll set some clothes for her and check on the other two."

Dinah leaned over and kissed Ally's lips. She picked Camila and slowly helped her out of her clothes and into the cool bath tub.

"S'cold Mommy," Camila said in a small voice.

Dinah nodded. "I know, but it'll help you feel better."

Camila nodded her little head, as she closed her eyes.

-

Lauren pushed her food away. She shook her head.

"You have to eat Lo," Ally whispered, touched the girl's warm forehead.

"No," Lauren whispered, shaking her head. She closed her eyes.

Ally looked at the soup. "Just a little more, then you can sleep." 

"No Mama," Lauren whined, leaning away.

She sighed and looked to Normani, who was staring at her own food. She sighed, knowing the two kids weren't going to eat. She grabbed the plates and put them on the counter. She helped Lauren onto the ground and then picked Normani up. She carried her to the couch. Normani quickly fell asleep.

Lauren sat on the ground, and hugged Leo.

Dinah walked into the living room.

"How's Mila?"

"She's getting better, she's asleep."

Ally looked down to see Lauren holding a movie. She grabbed it and looked at the title. "The Spongebob Movie. You want to see this?"