Disney

Yup.

-

Ally sat on the bed, rubbing Lauren's back.

"Lo, it's time to wake up," she whispered.

Lauren let out a whine, and curled up into a small ball, Nala squished in her arms.

"We're going to Disney World," Ally tried, (it was the way she got Camila and Normani up).

Nothing.

"You don't want to go to Disney?"

"'ee'," Lauren muttered, pressing her face on her pillow.

"Sleep?"

A nod.

"How about we get you dressed right now, and you sleep in the car? We'll see the Lion King show," Ally told the little girl, causing her to sit up.

Lauren held Nala up.

"Yeah, you'll see big Nala. Do you want to go?"

"Loud?"

"It will be loud. But we will be with at all times. And we got you these things to put on your ears so it doesn't get loud."

"Mani?"

"Mani and Mila and Mommy will be with us. What do you say?"

Lauren nodded her head and raised her arms. Ally smiled as she picked the girl up. She changed her pull up and placed a new one (Lauren was being potty trained, but Dinah and Ally still put pull ups when the girl was going down for a nap or in long car rides, same with Camila).

After her mango breakfast, Lauren, Camila, Normani, Leo and Nala were in the back seat, Lauren asleep in her carseat. They dropped Leo off at the Hernandez home before driving off to Disney World.

Camila and Normani sang along to Disney songs, and in the middle of He Mele No Lilo from Lilo and Stitch they arrived to Disney World. (Dinah was teaching the girls some Tongan while Ally was trying to teach them Spanish.)

Dinah went to get the two seat stroller (mostly for Lauren, but in case one of the other two girls got tired) while Ally unbuckled the two older girls. Before she got the sleeping Lauren out of the carseat, Ally turned to the two girls who were trembling with excitement.

"Okay, there are going to be a lot of people here. Both of you will be either holding one of our hands or grab on to the stroller. We don't want to lose you, okay?" Ally said, (really, she was just staring at Camila, she knew Normani wouldn't run away).

Camila sighed. "Yes."

Ally nodded. "Okay, we will get on the rides you want, as long as you ask and you are allowed to. And if you are tired, tell us and you can nap on the stroller."

Normani nodded her head, a huge smile on her face.

Ally gave each girl a backpack. "Do not take these backpacks off if you're not in a ride. They have our information in case you do get lost. If you can't find us, go to the nearest worker and ask for help. We are here to have fun, and we will."

Camila nodded her head, as she put her Tigger backpack on. She reached into the car and grabbed Nala. She placed the lion in the stroller.

Ally smiled at the help and unbuckled Lauren, picking her up and placing her in the stroller.

"Let's go," Dinah said, pushing Lauren, who was asleep with Nala.

Camila grabbed the stroller.

Normani reached up and grabbed Ally's hand.