Bond

Imagine Little Lauren in the blanket above? Thank you mixedharmonies for this.

It's almost 4:30 am. It's Wednesday. Since I'm gonna sleep late, I'll probably wake up late. And since that might happen, might as well post now. So when I wake up, I wake up to your amazing comments, votes, and reads.

Enjoy the Camren, Normila and Lormila.

-

Camila was wrapped in her banana blanket. She grabbed her horse figurine and had it gallop on the ground towards the small farm she had created.

She smiled, as she grabbed the tiny cow.

"Can we play?" Normani asked, looking at the toys.

Camila nodded her head. She patted to the spot next to her.

Lauren (who was holding Nala and dragging her Lion King blanket), looked to Normani. The older girl moved to sit on the ground next to Camila. The smaller girl moved behind her.

Camila grabbed all her toys and started to hand them out. She didn't stop until all her toys were off the ground.

"What do you want to play?"

The girl's looked at the toys. Lauren's eyes shifted around, before stopping at the lion toy Camila was holding.

Lauren pointed to the lion toy. Camila was quick to give it to her.

"We don't know," Normani answered, shrugging.

Camila looked at the toys, before looking around her room. She shot up and grabbed her lego box. She pulled it towards the girls before opening it. "Let's make a castle," Camila said, digging her hands into the box and taking out multi-colored toys.

Normani nodded her head, and together the three girls made the lego houses.

-

Camila and Lauren were still building the castle, while Normani slept on Camila's bed. Lauren had created a small tower. She just kept stacking lego over lego.

Camila stopped and looked up at Lauren, to see her just give Nala a pet, to assure the lion that Lauren wasn't ignoring her. Every time Lauren stacked about six legos, she would show Nala, before going back to what she was doing.

Camila turned to the half built tower. She started to connect more legos onto it when she felt someone pull her shirt. She looked over at Lauren, to see pulling at her pants with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"I'll get Mama, okay?"

Lauren just moved back and grabbed Nala. She pressed the lion against her face and bit the ear. Camila gave her a smile and ran to get Ally.

Camila pulled her mother's pants to get her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Lolo needs change," Camila told her, before running back to Lauren. The girl looked so tiny, so cute sitting there.

She was hugging Nala tightly. She looked up at Camila when the slightly older girl ran in.

"It okay Lolo, Mama is comin'," Camila said, moving to sit next to Lauren. She beamed when Lauren didn't move away.

Ally walked in with a new diaper and wipes and some powder, Camila didn't know. She just held Lauren's hand while her Mama changed her new sister.

Ally looked at the two girl, before looking at Normani.

Lauren let out a small yawn, rubbing her eyes.

"Someone needs their nap," Ally said with a smile.