Heart

Want to know what Nicknames were chosen? Want to see more adorable Puppy Lauren moments?

Do you want to know why Camila was adopted?

Read to find out!

-

Ally walked into the living room with Lauren in her arms. The girl was hiding her face with Nala. Ally smiled, as she felt Lauren breath deeply.

"Look Roo, Normani and Dinah are home," Ally said, crouching down to let Lauren stand. The small girl ran to Normani and wrapped her small arms around her sister.

She looked over to see Camila opening a pizza box, trying to grab a slice.

"Get over here Tigger," Ally called, pointing to the spot next to her.

Camila sighed and walked over to Ally, sitting down next to her.

"Look, Laur," Normani said, reaching over and grabbing a small blanket with Simba and Nala on it.

Lauren gasped, as she grabbed it. She pressed it against her face. She pulled Normani's shirt, and pointed from her Nala stuffed lion to the Nala on the blanket. Lauren pressed Nala against her face again and smiled.

Normani gasped, tears in her eyes. She stared at Lauren.

"Are you okay?" Dinah asked, staring at Normani.

The six year old smiled. "Lauren has never smiled," she answered, staring at Lauren who was still rubbing the blanket against her face.

Lauren extended her hand, holding the blanket out to Normani. The older girl moved closer and let Lauren rub the blanket on her face.

"It's soft," Normani said, the tears in her eyes.

Lauren nodded, going back to rub the blanket against her face, letting out a happy hum.

"What else did you get?" Ally asked, wanting to put a smile on Normani's face as well.

The girl's eyes widened. "We got a blankie for Cami too," she said, looking through the bags.

Camila's attention left the pizza box and went to Normani, who held a blanket covered in bananas.

"T'ank you," Camila whispered, grabbing the blankets. She grinned and crawled to Normani and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Normani nodded. She turned to Dinah to explain the rest.

"We got a nightlight for when Normani and Lauren get their own room. We got a few more diapers, I wasn't sure if we were going to keep the big bed for both of them of for when one of our mothers sleep over, so I wanted to wait to talk to about that. But we got a few Lion King, Shrek, Princess posters. And a few Spongebob ones for the Koala. Got a few pacifiers for Lauren so she could stop biting Nala's ear. And some clothes for them."

Ally nodded. "We'll discuss rooms after dinner. But that sounds good. Let's go eat some pizza, yeah?"

Camila didn't need to be told twice. The second she heard "pizza," she dropped her blanket and ran to the kitchen.

The mothers smiled. Dinah went in after her with the box of pizza.

Ally stayed behind to see Normani reach for Lauren's hand. The smaller girl stood up and grabbed it.

"How about we leave the blanket here so it doesn't get dirty," Ally suggested, pointing to the couch.

Lauren looked devastated.

Ally crouched down in front of the girl. "You'll be able to wrap yourself in it when we finish eating. You haven't eat, you must be hungry."

Lauren opened her mouth and pointed inside.