Oops

I'm going to finish this some time this week. Hopefully Wednesday. But read this chapter. Get some Dinally and cute, puppy Lauren.

-

Dinah smiled at the pancakes. She turned to Normani and handed her a cup of orange juice. She gave Camila a plate of cookies. She was about to grab the pancakes when she felt her pants pulled. She looked down to see Lauren look up at her.

"I help?" Lauren signed, her green eyes shining.

Dinah looked around, before grabbing some napkins. She offered it to Lauren who grabbed them and hugged the napkins.

"So lets go surprise Mama, yeah?"

Dinah lead the small line. She quietly pushed the door open to see Ally still asleep. She lead her daughters into the room. She placed the plate of pancakes on the bedside table and gently shook Ally awake.

Ally opened her eyes and smiled at her wife.

Dinah helped Ally sit up.

"Oops," Lauren muttered, as all the napkins slipped out of her arms. She looked down, then up at her mothers, then back down at the napkins before picking them up.

Dinah shook her head fondly. She turned to Ally. "Happy birthday baby," Dinah whispered, smiling softly, "we made you breakfast."

"Surprise Mama," Normani said, offering her mother the orange juice.

"Cookies Mama," Camila told her, offering her the cookie.

Lauren took a step forward. All the napkins slipped out of her arms. "Oops."

Ally laughed, shaking her head. "I love you guys."

Lauren picked up all the napkins and placed them on the bed. She gave Ally a grin. "'py Mama, 'py."

Dinah shook her head. "Go brush your teeth, we'll take your breakfast to the table."

Ally kissed their foreheads and went to the bathroom. Dinah looked down at the girls.

"Let's get this back to the kitchen, we'll eat together."

Camila and Normani turned and walked out. Lauren grabbed the napkins and followed. Dinah walked behind her. She shook her head when Lauren got distracted by Leo and dropped the napkins.

"Oops."

-

Ally looked at her hands. A glove on each one. She looked over at Camila who looked proud of herself.

"Happy Mama?"

Ally nodded her head. "Yeah, both my hands are now warm."

Camila grinned. "I have bes'es' Mama an' Mommy."

"And we have the best three little girls," Dinah responded, hugging Camila. She looked over when she felt Lauren pull her shirt. She grinned when she saw Lauren point to Leo. "And the best dog."

"Leo."

"Yes Leo."

"'eo."

Lauren giggled as she clapped.

Dinah sat down next to Ally and wrapped her arms around her wife. "I love you."

Ally turned and kissed Dinah's lips.

"Ew," Camila giggled, covering her eyes with both hands.

"Oh, that's ew?" Ally asked, grinning.

Camila nodded her head.

Ally stood up, and chased Camila, who ran away.

Dinah was going to chase after them when Normani sat on her lap. "Hi Mommy."