Want

One. You'll learn more about Normani and Lauren's past. It won't be happy, but it'll just be said.

Two. So Normani named Leo, not Lauren. I just wanted to make that known. Normani named him in real life, she names in here too. I know someone was all like "She talked" and someone else said that too (before it was deleted). Just wanted to clear that up.

Three. So the choice between Hernandez-Hansen and Hansen-Hernandez is over. And it was close. The winning last name will be declared within the story.

-

Ally and Dinah sat with Camila, while Lauren and Normani napped. Leo was sitting next to Camila, wagging his tail.

Camila giggled as she petted the puppy.

"Camila, would you like for Normani and Lauren to be your official sisters?" Ally asked, looking down at the girl.

The three year old looked up at her mothers, a frown on her face. "Duh."

Dinah laughed, shaking her head.

"I wan' Nani and Lolo to stay wit us fo'ever," Camila said, hugging Leo.

Ally and Dinah smiled at each other.

Leo perked up. The small family of three turned to watch the puppy bark happily. Ally smiled when she heard tiny footsteps rush to the living room. She smiled when she saw Normani stand at the doorway.

That was what she wanted the rest of her life to be like.

-

Lauren bit her pacifier, while Leo grabbed the other end and tried to pull it. She giggled.

"Lauren, don't let him play with that," Dinah told the toddler.

The smallest girl pouted, before gently pushing Leo away.

"We want to ask you something," Ally told Lauren and Normani, looking at them.

Normani looked up. "Yeah?"

"We wanted to know if you would be okay if we tried to adopt you," Ally told her, giving the girl a small smile.

"You want us?" Normani asked, her eyes wide and filled with tears.

Lauren looked up, she let out a confused sound.

"Dis be fo'ever home," Camila told Lauren.

Lauren shook her head. She started to rock her little self, as she just shook her head. She let out a small whimper.

Dinah looked at the tiny three year old. She was rocking self, her left hand over the scar on her right arm.

Dinah moved so she was crouched in front of Lauren. "We aren't going to hurt you. You don't have to be scared with us. Trust us Lauren. You and Normani and Camila, you are important to me and Ally. We want you to be our daughter. Do you want us to be your moms? Both of you?"

Lauren looked at Normani, who let out a giggle when Leo tried to lick her face.

Normani nodded her head. "Yes."

Lauren nodded her head too.

Camila walked to the other two girls. "Can we hug?"

Normani nodded her head, getting off the couch. She wrapped her arms around Normani, before Lauren followed Normani and joined in on the hug. Dinah and Ally exchanged smiles.

-

Selena looked at Leo, then at the parents.

"You got them a puppy?"