Speech

The picture above is important for this chapter.

This story was moved up from Wednesdays to Tuesdays.

Two characters debut. One is a surprise, a good one.

-

It had been a month since Normani and Lauren moved in with them. And things were great.

It was the day of Lauren's speech therapy/first sign language class. The family finished their breakfast and were getting ready for the day.

"Is there anything you want to wear?" Ally asked, looking at the girl covered in a towel.

Lauren pointed to herself.

Ally smiled. "Yeah, you can wear anything you want."

Lauren looked at the clothes hanging in the closet. She pulled the ends of her towel tighter and pointed to the one she wanted to wear.

Ally looked at it and smiled. "That's to sleep, do you want to wear anything else?"

Lauren shook her head.

Ally shrugged. "Okay then, lets get you dried up and in your cute outfit."

Lauren clapped her hands, her towel dropping. She gasped, picked up her towel and covered herself. She looked up at Ally with wide eyes.

Ally narrowed her eyes. "I just showered you."

Lauren just turned and walked to her bed.

Ally shook her head. She smiled, as she watched Lauren wait for her. For someone so scared to have a stranger look at her, Lauren was picking up some of Camila and Dinah's sassiness.

She followed her youngest foster daughter to get her ready for the day.

-

Dinah walked into the living room with a sleepy, dressed Camila. She gasped, when she saw a little bear sleeping on the couch. She turned to Camila.

"You see that bear?" Dinah asked her daughter.

Camila nodded her head, while she rubbed her eyes. "Beaw."

"Should we wake it?"

"No, it eat us. We leave," Camila whispered, pointing to the door.

"What about Mama, Normani and Lauren? Do we leave them?"

Camila looked at Dinah as if she were crazy. "Yes."

Dinah laughed, causing to the little bear to wake up. Camila froze as the bear sat up and rubbed it's little eyes. The adopted girl gasped.

"It Lolo," Camila whispered. She then grinned. "Beawy!"

Lauren looked up with wide eyes, not sure who was with her. She relaxed when she saw Dinah and Camila.

Normani skipped into the living room and smiled when she saw Lauren sitting on the couch in a bear onsie.

"Boo!"