Monkeys

This story got too cute, I can't even control it anymore. I will need to change Lauren's part in the summary, because this story is pure cuteness with some sadness sprinkled in. Meaning, I can't wait for the next one.

But new chapter, enjoy.

-

Ally looked up when she heard giggling. She frowned when she saw no one. She turned back to her paperwork, when she heard more giggling. She looked up with another frown.

"Tigger?"

She narrowed her eyes at the entry way of the kitchen, where she saw a naked four year old run across.

She shook her head, and was about to go back to her work, when a naked three year old ran across.

Before she could respond, a naked six year girl giggled as she ran across the entry way.

"I think I see three naked monkeys," Ally said, standing up.

"Hi Mama," Normani said, moving to stand in front of Ally.

"And where are your clothes?"

"Dey wan away," Camila answered, shrugging her shoulders.

Lauren peeked out, before walking in front of Ally. She turned, so her back was to Ally.

"Lauren?"

The three year old then wiggled her butt, while she giggled.

Camila grinned and turned, copying the younger girl, followed by Normani.

Ally was speechless, as her three little girls wiggled their butts to her. She let out a laugh, before shaking her head.

"First one to get dressed gets a double scooped ice cream," Ally said.

All the girls froze, before they all ran. They had left their clothes in the living room. She watched as Camila tried to put her underwear on first. Normani slipped her shirt on first. Lauren glared at her pants.

Normani was the first one dressed. Camila had her shirt backwards and shoes in the wrong feet. And Lauren, she had her underwear over her pants, and had gotten stuck with her shirt.

Ally took a quick picture and send it to Dinah. She helped Camila dressed right, before helping Lauren who was pouting.

Once they were done. "Let me put my things away, and then we'll go, yeah?"

The three girls nodded. Ally placed her paperwork away and met with the three girls at the front door. She smiled when she saw Lauren trying to put Leo's leash on him.

"Let's go get your treats now."

-

Normani couldn't sleep.

Why?

She was too excited.

Why?

It was her birthday.

She was seven.

Seven!

Seven years old!

She hid her face when she heard footsteps run to her room. She closed her eyes, trying to fake her sleep.

The door started to open. Normani opened one eye to try peek at Lauren.

Her little sister was hugging Nala and her blanket, Leo walking in behind her, wagging his tail. She walked to the bed and poked Normani.

"Mani," Lauren whispered, poking her older sister.

Normani opened her eyes and faked a yawn.

Lauren grinned. "Mani."