Mothers

Three chapters in one week (Mon-Sun). Lucky people.

Be ready to have your hearts explode with cuteness. All of you who died, prepare to die even more.

-

Dinah shook her head with a small chuckle. She was at the dinner table, looking through files for work. Ally was grocery shopping with Camila while Normani was in school. Lauren was sitting under her chair with Leo and Nala. Dinah just kept hearing giggles and Leo's playful growls.

Dinah looked down when she felt Lauren's little hand pull her pants. The little girl smiled before going back to play with Leo.

Lauren kept doing that, getting Dinah's attention to make sure the older woman knew she wasn't alone. It made Dinah's heart grow.

Dinah finished her work in time for lunch. She stood up and looked under the chair. She smiled when she saw Lauren sleeping under the table. Dinah picked the girl up and took her to the living room, placing her on the couch. (Leo woke up and followed them, jumping on the couch and curling up next to Lauren). Dinah went to start lunch.

She finished setting the table when Lauren woke up. She looked up when she heard six pairs of feet run to her. Lauren ran to Dinah and hugged her feet. (Dinah and Ally could never get tired of how cuddly Lauren was. They couldn't understand how anyone could hate Lauren or Normani.)

"Are you hungry?"

Lauren nodded her head. She took a step back. "Mommy?"

Dinah gasped. Her eyes were wide, filling with tears. She went down onto her knees and looked at Lauren.

"Mommy okay?"

Dinah smiled. She nodded her head. "I'm okay. Mommy is okay."

"Love Mommy."

Dinah let out a laugh. "I love you too baby."

Lauren grinned. She hugged Dinah. Lauren let out a breath.

"Mommy is here."

-

Normani, Ally and Camila were walking to the car. Normani was telling Ally all about school and what she did. (Camila was in front of them, jumping over the cracks on the ground, she didn't want her mothers' backs to crack.)

"Ally, can I call you Mama?" Normani asked, looking up at Ally.

Ally stopped, a smile appearing on her face. (It had been a few months since Normani and Lauren went to live with them, and not once did the two girls prepared to call Dinah and Ally mama or mommy.  They knew it happened at different times for different kids and they were willing to wait.)

"Of course," Ally told the girl, who stopping with her. (Camila sighed, wanting to go home to play with Leo, but Normani and Ally were being slow and had even stopped walking.)

"Do you think my old mom will be mad?"

Ally shook her head. "She is always going to be your mom. Just like your birth dad will be your dad. Dinah and I, we aren't trying to replace them and they know that. They want you to be happy. And if you calling me Mama makes you happy, they'll be okay with it."

Normani nodded her head. "I love you Mama."

Ally grinned. "I love you too Normani."

Normani walked into Ally's arms and hugged her.

-

Ally and Dinah greeted each other with a quick kiss. Camila pulled Normani to their bedroom where Lauren and Leo were.