Two: FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS TO FRIENDS

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

OML.

Oh My Llamas I am so, so sorry.

I didn't mean to text you, I'm sorry I just wanted to text my friend but I must have gotten her number wrong.

I am so, so sorry.

SENT AT 12:05

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

It is fine, worse things have happened to me. I could not help but notice your dilemma, however.

SENT AT 12:07

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Well duh, it was the only thing I talked about.

Ugh, this is the worst week ever.

SENT AT 12:08

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

I know we only just met, figuratively speaking, but is there anything I could do to help you out?

SENT AT 12:10

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Well, you didn't snap at me or anything for getting your number instead of my friends, so you've already done a sprocking ton more than anyone else has done to make me feel better.

Anyway, I told you my name's Eliza. What's yours?

SENT AT 12:11

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Do you honestly expect me to tell you the truth right off the bat like that?

SENT AT 12:15

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Well, are you going to lie to me like one of those weird old creepy guys?

And plus, this week's been terrible already. I doubt it could get any worse.

I'm not sure I'd mind if it did.

SENT AT 12:16

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

I suppose I will not lie to you, so long as you have been up front and honest with me.

SENT AT 12:17

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Faith, Divine Nature, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, INTEGRITY, and Virtue.

SENT AT 12:19

UNKOWN NUMBER:

What does that mean?

SENT AT 12:21

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

INTEGRITY. I always tell the truth. It's one of my Young Women values.

SENT AT 12:22