Nine: FROM AQUALAD TO TEAM

Superboy:

Why are Robin and Wally grounded again?

Artemis:

Because they slipped up behind Kal's back and told his little texting girlfriend that he was Aqualad.

Speedy:

You guys did WHAT?

Dangit Rob, stop changing my name!

Aqualad:

Please do not jump to the conclusion that she is my girlfriend. She is a nice young woman whom I have befriended. We have never met in real life, and I am not certain that would be a good idea. She knows that I am Aqualad, but that is the extent of our relationship.

Kid Flash:

So how was Atlantis?

You guys must have had fun without us.

Miss Martian:

It was fun! We got to meet Kaldur's parents (His mom is beautiful by the way) and we got to meet Queen Mera and all of Kaldur's school friends and helped stop a radical racist uprising!

Oh! We also got to eat Atlantean food.

Superboy:

It was squishy.

Robin:

MY SQUISHY!

....

Oh come on guys, don't tell me you haven't seen that movie! It's a classic! It must be Kal's favorite!

Aqualad:

I have no idea what you are speaking of, Robin.

Artemis:

HA! You two aren't getting off that easy!

Speedy HAS CHANGED CONTACT NAME TO "Red Arrow"

Red Arrow:

Seriously Rob, I though you were Batman's apprentice.

Robin:

Don't look at me, I was just trying to keep Wally from hitting on Kaldur's girlfriend!

Aqualad:

She is not my girlfriend and I wish you would stop referring to her as such.

Her name is Eliza. She loves mint milkshakes and dolphins and Disney Princesses. She enjoys Mexican food especially when it's spicy and she loves learning, though catching up in school has been hard for her because she is recovering from her defeat of lung cancer after countless month in the hospital.

She is more than just "my girlfriend" or even my friend. So much more than that.

Kid Flash:

...

Dude. Are you sure you're not dating her?

Aqualad:

Yes, I am certain. Why?

Artemis:

Because the way you talk about Eliza makes it sound like you're in love with her.