Twenty-Three: FROM RAQUEL TO ELIZA

NO ROCKET HATE ALLOWED ON THIS OR ANY OTHER CHAPTERS.

Thank you, good-bye! Enjoy the chapter!

Raquel:

So, uh, hi. My name is Rocket. I just joined the team, you know, with Robin and Kid Flash and Miss M and everyone. And, um, they gave me your number, since you're in a group chat with them.

Well, I wanted to apologize, because I kissed Aqualad at midnight on New Years, since everyone was kissing everyone else, and then Zatanna and Kid Flash informed me that, apparently, he's your boyfriend, so, I'm sorry.

Eliza:

WAIT HALF A SEC

RAQUEL???

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE TEAM???

Raquel:

Wait, LIZZY???

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOUVE BEEN TEXTING NON-STOP SINCE SEPTEMBER???

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME????

Eliza:

WELL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE A SUPERHERO???

Raquel:

Touche.

Eliza:

Okay okay I forgive you.

Raquel:

Besties?

Eliza:

Besties.

So, you're a superhero?

Raquel:

Yup! I figured out my mom's divorce lawyer was an alien, kinda like Superman, and when I convinced him to use his powers  for good, he gave me alien technology that helps me to fly and generate force fields and now I'm his sidekick, just like Aqualad and Kid Flash and Robin and everyone else I met today.

Eliza:

That's so cool!!!

Raquel:

And you're dating a superhero.

Eliza:

Nope. We're just really good friends. We've never even met face to face.

Raquel:

I'm gonna have to fix that

Eliza: 

Yeah, but you kissed him. 

WHAT WAS IT LIKE? TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Raquel

Girl, are you trying to live vicariously through me or something???

Eliza

No, I know you've had a hero crush on AL since he first became a hero and you finally got to kiss him! Was it everything you ever dreamed?

Raquel

Well, tbh I gave him more of a peck on the cheek than a kiss. He's a lot more shy in person than I thought

Eliza

He's really sweet though. He didn't mind when I started texting him in the middle of the night. 

Raquel

I don't know if I can forgive you for holding out on me like this...

Eliza:

Hush sweetie you get to see him in person and be on his incredible team of losers.

Raquel

Well I'm gonna make sure you get to see him in person too!