FIRST PLACE!!!! (+ Sequel??)

SupremeNinjaMaster I may have to write a sequel just for that comment XD

Anyway you guys, I just wanted to send a quick update and let you guys know that this book won first place in the Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad category of the 2017 DC Comics Watty Awards!

You can see a complete list of my wins on my profile page (Including 3rd place as Favorite Writer), or check out all the winners at DC_ComicsWattyAwards. Thank you to everyone who voted! It means so much to me to know that you guys really care about this story.

Anyway, as many of you may know (or hope), I have toyed with the idea of making a sequel to this social media fic, and I do have the beginnings of an idea, but it's not enough.

If you do want me to make a sequel (taking place either during or after the events of Young Justice: Invasion), I will need ideas for a title, a book cover (preferably similar-looking to the cover for this book) and ideas for a plot, such as; 

1. Who's the big-bad? 

2. What should Eliza/Kaldur's character arcs be? 

3. Any other heroes besides what's already shown in the show? 

4. Should Eliza be a hero and if so what powers should she have?

5. What other aspects of Eliza's life would you like to see? 

and (one of my personal favorites)

6. Should there be a love rival??? (or is that too cliche?)

Anyway, I may not end up writing a sequel at all but I enjoyed writing this one so much so why not give it a shot? Comment or shoot me a message with your ideas, or just to yell at me again about how badly this book destroyed your feels.

Thank you again for all your support. You all are absolutely amazing, and don't you forget it!

Lots of Love,

~Lizardgurl