Sixteen: FROM THE TEAM TO ELIZA

Robin💻:

Hey Eliza!

How's everything where you are?

Eliza🎭:

Well, Raquel and I are both freaking out, because my mom's restaurant is in the middle of a health inspection, and my mom, the health inspector, and Raquel's mom just disappeared in front of us and I can't contact my dad and Raquel can't reach her mom no matter how many times she calls.

Also I have a doctor's appointment in about half an hour to determine if my lung cancer is actually gone or if it's going to come back and I'm freaking out because I really don't want to deal with chemo and hospitals again.

But other than that I'm fine how're you??

Okay great, now Raquel's disappeared too!

Kid Flash⚡:

You aren't the only one with missing adults.

Zatanna🔮:

Batman, Red Tornado, and my dad all disappeared in front of us!

Artemis🏹:

Eliza, you need to calm down.

Eliza🎭:

I AM CALM.

Okay, I'm not, I'll admit it.

But how do you propose I do that???

Robin💻:

Kal, talk to your girlfriend.

Eliza🎭:

I'm not his girlfriend!

Kaldur🌊:

Robin, please head back to the cave to help Zatanna. I believe that Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Artemis, and Superboy can handle the Harbor on their own.

Robin💻:

🤗 Fine with me!

Kaldur🌊:

Atlantis is free of all adults as well. I am heading back.

Eliza, if you could, please organize as many teenagers or young adults as you can and have them round up any younger children you can find until we can figure out how to get all the adults back.

Eliza🎭:

I...I can do that. I have the Young Mens and Young Womens classes on speed dial, and my student body president too, they can help get the word out.

Kaldur🌊:

Good. Just do the best that you can.

Artemis🏹:

You know there's a possibility that we won't be able to save all these kids, right?

Miss Martian👽:

We have to try!

Robin💻:

Hey, yo, I've figured out how to do a world-wide stream to basically every electronic device on Earth to encourage all the kids to work together and protect each other if that's any help.

Kaldur🌊:

Then suit up. Kid, meet us at the cave. As the only three superheroes with a public profile, we will be the sidekicks that most children will recognize.

Artemis🏹:

I thought we weren't sidekicks?

Superboy 🐺:

We kind of are.

Eliza 🎭:

Good luck everyone. Text me when this whole thing over.

Kaldur🌊:

Good luck, Eliza. Stay safe.