Thirty-Three: FROM KALDUR TO ELIZA

*SCREAMS* WE'RE AT 5K READS THANK YOU

Kaldur:

So you have said that you do not want a boyfriend.

What are we then?

Eliza:

I don't want a boyfriend yet. I want to wait until I'm prepared for the possibility of marriage before I start dating someone steadily.

I can still date, just not with the same person over and over again in a row, and I wouldn't really go on a date unless it was in a group.

I promise, it's not anything to do with you, it's a personal decision I made based on my beliefs.

Kaldur:

I can respect that, and I understand where you are coming from. You are an incredible person, Eliza, I admire you for sticking to your standards

Eliza:

Thanks, that really means a lot to me.

So what does that make us?

Crushes?

Kaldur:

I suppose, but that makes it sound like the other person in the relationship has no idea of the other person's feelings.

Eliza:

True

Why don't we start with a date, then?

Kaldur:

A date. Yes, a date sounds like great fun.

Eliza:

My church is having a prom for its high school kids in a couple of weeks. I'd be comfortable going to that, and you could come meet my other friends besides Raquel. We could even bring her and the rest of the team to make it a group date.

Kaldur:

Will Raquel have a date?

Eliza:

Yeah, my friend Ronnie Raymond from church asked her and she said yes.

Kaldur:

Then I will ask the rest of the team and see if they would like to make it a group date.

Eliza:

Awesome! I can't wait, this is gonna be so much fun!

Kaldur:

How much longer will you be in the hospital room?

Eliza:

Doctor Ansel said it'd be at least another day before my lung is fully inflated. If it goes any slower I'll be stuck in here forever. Ugh.

Kaldur:

You will not be stuck in there forever. You are getting better.

Eliza:

Yeah, I guess. But it still stinks.

Kaldur:

Never fear, I am on my way to visit you.

Which flowers are your favorite?

Eliza:

Flowers?

Kaldur:

Yes, flowers.

Eliza:

Well, I never really thought about it before, but I really like the daisies that my drama teacher sent in with Raquel this afternoon.

Kaldur:

Then I will get you more daisies.

And I know you are very interested in marine life, what is your favorite understand creature?

Eliza:

Seahorses! Definitely seahorses.

Holy crap Kal you're not getting me a seahorse are you?

Kaldur?