Finding, and Losing Love- a Patrick Kane fanfic

Prologue: Patrick's P.O.V.

I watched her smile as i made my way through the crowds. After winning the Stanley Cup, this summer has been full of beers, parties, and girls.

"Hey." I winked.

She giggled, and placed her arms around my neck. I sighed. When can I ever find the right girl? It feels as if everyone is settling down. Jonny has Alex, Andrew has Chaunette, and Sharpie with his own family. When will I ever get the sense of love?

My frustration gets into my head, and i pull the girl into me. I kiss her long and hard, and she kisses me back. She doesn't even know me.

I feel like a jerk, always 'screwing' with girls. But i guess it's just my way of taking out my feelings.

"Let's go." I take her hand, and lead her out to my car. I still drive, even though I'm slightly drunk. I pull up to the hotel, and get a room. The girl and I...........well, you know. I didn't even know her name.

The one thing that I'm 100% sure of, is that I regret it every single time i do this. To satisfy my need for love, I go out and get myself drunk. It's pathetic, and I know it.

A/N: Hello, lovely readers (: Hope you all enjoyed Broken and Healing, the Jonathan Toews fanfic. I had tons of fun writing it, and thank you for voting and commenting! your comments are hilarious! Hope you guys enjoy this 'sequel' (being quoted because it's a different story, but same characters.)