Chapter 59

*Lyla's P.O.V.*

I giggle as Patrick leads me up to his room.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles against my lips, "Especially in my sweater." He moans and slides his wandering hands underneathe the knit fabric.

"If you love this sweater so much," I whisper, "Then what's the rush to get it off?"

Patrick chuckles softly as he gently lifts the sweater over my head, leaving me in just a bra.

"Oh, Lyles." He whispers.

He lifts me onto the soft bed, and kisses me so carefully. His lips are soft and gentle against my collar bones and my fingers travel all over his bare back. I let out a soft sigh as Patrick moves lower and lower.

My breasts.

My stomach.

He reaches my pants, and he begins to inch them off. I groan happily, and he takes this as encouragement to further undress me. My bottom half is completely naked now, leaving me only in my bra which he takes no time to discard.

"I love you." He says, kissing every part of me.

His fingers caress my inner thigh as he begins to rub against me.

I realize he's naked too.

There's nothing between us, just soft milky skin against each other.

"Patrick." I sigh in content.

He doesn't say anything back, as no words are needed.

I swear, there is not one inch on my body Patrick doesn't miss.

We both fall back on the bed breathing hard, and i hear Patrick chuckle before i fall asleep,

"Merry Christmas, sweet Lyles."

**

I get up super early this morning to place Patrick's, Jonny's, and Alex's presents under the tree.

I hear that someone is up early as well, making breakfast. No doubt it's Alex, Jonny or Pat don't make food.

"Merry Christmas." I smile into the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas to you too! I'm so excited, I have everything planned!" She hugs me and now I can fully locate where she is.

Suddenly, the searing pain in my head from early on returns. I squeeze my eyes together, and act like nothings happening. The last thing we need on Christmas morning is to go to the hospital.

"Lyla?" Alex's voice is scared.

I shudder against Alex's small shoulder, and the younger girl pulls back.

"Lyla? What's wrong?" Her voice drops an octave from excitement to worry.

"N-nothing." I stutter.

"Let's get you to your room."Alex takes my hand and carefully leads me away from the kitchen.

"N-no!" I say panicking, "Patrick can't see me like this, he's going to send me to the hospital."

"Im sorry Lyla, but if something were to happen to you, i would never forgive myself."

Alex drags me back to Patrick's room with me trying to wriggle out of her strong grip.

As fast as the pain surfaced, it was gone again.

"What's wrong?" A barely woken up Patrick says.

"Lyla's feeling some pain." Alex rubs my shoulders, then leaves.

I hear Alex leave, it's just Patrick.

"Lyla, tell me very honestly. Is the old pain back again?" His voice quivers as his hand grips mine tightly.

"No. Well yes. But only for a few minutes, then i return back to normal!" My voice sounds weak to my own ears.

I don't want to go back to the hospital. I don't want needles poked, tests run, and most of all, i don't want to be away from Patrick.

"I ruined Christmas, didn't I?" I say quietly.

"Hush, Lyla. I just want to hold you right now."