The dare

(Nightmare pov)
Me,Killer,Horror,Dust,and Cross were siting in a circle playing truth or dare "Nightmare truth or dare" killer asked me "Dare" I said to him "If you have a old form I dare you to change into it" he said to me I stared at him and nodded slowly "ok.." I turned into my passive form and looked around then I heard a squeak and "WHY IS SENPAI SO CUTE" I looked at cross who looked like he was about to have a heart attack from the cuteness then I said "Horror truth or dare" I looked at horror "dare" he said "I dare you to tell us your crush" I told him his whole face turned dark red "Its k-killer" he said as killer blushed I smiled then horror said "cross truth or dare" he said looking at cross "DARE" he yelled "I dare you to kiss nightmare" horror said wiggling his eyebrows I blushed and so did cross.
(Cross's pov)
I looked at nightmare and grabbed his shoulders then I kissed him then pulled away quickly then I pulled my scarf over my face as horror,dust,and killer started fangirling in the background I was super embarrassed and didn't want nightmare to see my face as he looked like he was gonna kill horror as I said "killer truth or dare" I asked killer looking at him "dare" he said "I dare you to kiss horror" I told him he nodded,wrapped his arms around horror's neck,and kissed him.Horror blushed alot and kissed back as I said "get a room you two" as they pulled away and nodded and I smiled as horror stood up and picked killer up and took him to his room as I was alone with dust and nightmare as we both looked at each other questioning what just happened dust chuckled as he said "Killers gonna be sore in the morning" as I looked at him not knowing what he ment as I said "what.." nightmare facepalmed and hugged me "Your to pure for this world" he told me as dust smirked then nightmare gave him a death stare.
(Nightmare's pov)
I stared at dust and picked up cross hugging him it was easy since he was smaller than me."Aww how cute" dust cooed at me and cross as I blushed and slaped dust with a tentacle "silence you or else I will throw in underswap or underlust" I told him.He nodded quickly and teleported away so I wouldn't do that to him as I stopped hugging cross and set cross down as I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back "this is why I choose you as my senpai" he said hugging me as I sighed "ok"