Hanging out

(Nightmare's pov)
I woke up and looked down to see cross so I shook him "cross wake up" I said as he slowly opened his eyes then I realized that he wasn't cross but he was Xcellence "morning Xcellence" I said as he got off me "morning nightmare" then I heard groaning and turned to see a sleepy cross holding lucy who was in his passive form "morning cross" I said to him and he smiled and walked over to Xcellence and gave him Halluciv "here" he said and walked over to me and flopped down on top of me "tired" I asked and he nodded "ok" I pet his head and he purred softly and fell asleep again "hey guys I'm gonna bring cross to his room" I told Xcellence and Halluciv and they nodded so I got up and held cross in his room and sat him down on the bed and kissed his forehead "sweet dreams cross" I said and went out of his room and went into the living room and saw that Halluciv had fallen asleep on Xcellence and so I picked up Halluciv and put him in cross's room as well and went back to Xcellence "thanks" he said and I nodded.After a while me and X were talking about our AUs and cross and Halluciv some more and I went into my passive form as I heard the door being broke down and I turned to see dust,horror,and killer surrounding me "nightmare.." dust said as I nodded and killer picked me up and took me to X "PUT ME DOWN KILLER" I yelled "nope" he threw me on X then said "have fun you two" then I went into my aggressive form and grabbed killer "killer first off that ain't cross thats Xcellence and second don't do that again.." I growled and he nodded "o-ok" he stuttered and I dropped him and went into a kitchen and got me a snack which was dark chocolate and Xcellence looked at me "hm you like chocolate" he asked "yea but its dark chocolate because I hate sweet stuff" I told him "same" and I smiled.
(Cross's pov)
I woke up to Halluciv griping on to me so I thought he was having a nightmare so I hugged him "Halluciv wake up" I whispered and he shot up quickly "C-Cross" he said and I nodded and he hugged me tightly "I h-had a n-nightmare" he told me "oh probably Nightmare did that without knowing" I told him and he nodded "yea" he said still hugging me tightly so I pet his head "so Halluciv where did you get the nickname Lucy" I asked him "my brother Marvul gave it to me when I was younger because it was easy to say" he told me "ok" I stood up and went to a box full of chocolate bars and took one then Halluciv ran over and squeaked as he saw the chocolate "want one" I asked him and he nodded quickly "ok" I gave him a chocolate bar and he ate it quickly soon we have both ate alot of chocolate and I could tell you that we were about to have a suger rush.I picked up Halluciv and tied him to the bed and tied myself to the bed as well "why did you do that" he asked me "because we are about to have a suger rush" I told him "ok" he said and then we heard the door open and we saw Nightmare and Xcellence infront of us "whats going on.." Nightmare asked me and I squealed in response unable to tell him why but me and Lucy tried to brake the rope and jump around and I guess Night and Xcellence got the hint and stood back to make sure they didn't get hurt.
~smol time skip~
We have crashed hard from the suger rush and we were on the floor groaning "I don't feel good" Lucy said and I nodded "same" then we passed out.
(Xcellence's pov)
I went to check on them and they were passed out probably from the suger rush so I let them be and went back to Nightmare "so how are they" he asked me "theh are fine they are just passed out" I told him "ok" he said and I sat down next to him "so what do you wanna do" I asked him and be shrugged "I don't know" he said then I got an idea "Why don't we go outside" I told him "ok but I have to go into my passive form" he told me and I nodded.Soon we were outside exploring the corrupted land and the forest "hey night why don't we go out of the corrupted land because no one would know you except me" I told him "sure lets go" and we ran into the uncorrupted land and ran around soon we went back to the house and saw Cross and Lucy sitting on the couch and I picked Lucy up and hugged him and he hugged back "hi senpai" he squeaked and I smiled "hi Lucy" I said and then I saw Nightmare pick up Cross "senpai" Cross squeaked "hi crossy" Nightmare said smiling and I kissed the top of Lucy's skull and he blushed "s-senpai what are y-you doing" he said "oh nothing Lucy" I told him "ok senpai" I smiled and he nuzzled his face in my chest and I sat down "love you Lucy" I told him and he blushed alot "I love you to senpai" he squeaked and I felt my face heat up alot and so I kissed him and he kissed back then I heard "get a room you two" I looked to who said that and I saw Cross and Nightmare "o-ok" I said and stood up and picked Lucy up and brought him to a spare room.
(Nightmare's pov)
Well I wasn't expecting that to happen I looked at cross who was cuddled up to me "hey senpai where did they go" he asked me "they just went into a room" I told him "ok" he said then he yawned "tired again" I asked him and he nodded "yea I'm tired again senpai" he said "ok you get to sleep in my room tonight" I told him and he smiled "yay" he said and fell asleep so I picked him up and brought him into my room and setted him on my bed and went out to let him sleep.I went into the kitchen and heard someone mumble so I turned around and saw two people one who looked like dream but with a crack in his skull and different clothes and one who looked like chara but had different clothes so I walked up to them and the one who looked like dream hugged me "Lucy your ok" I stared at him "dream are you ok" I asked him and he looked shocked "I'm Marvul don't you remember" he asked me "nope but I'm nightmare" then the one who looked like chara said "hi I'm Casper" and I waved at them "nice to meet you two" I told them "hey have you seen Halluciv and Xcellence" he asked me "yea they went into a room together" I said smirking and Marvul's eyes widen "oh I am so going to kill Xcellence when I see him" and I looked at him "ok" I ran into my room and shut the door and locked it and climbed into bed beside Crossy and fell asleep.
____________________________________
Well Marvul and Caster are here now,Cross and Halluciv had a suger rush,and Nightmare and Xcellence went and explored the corrupted and uncorrupted land so yea..see you guys next chapter and sorry for slow updates