Christmas

~years later~
(Xcellence Pov)
I was sitting around a tree with Halluciv,Cross,Nightmare,Incubux,Moonlight,Nah,Nixxs,and Dark knight.Incubux grabbed a gift and looked at who it was from then quickly shredded the paper to see it was a new scarf and he smiled and hugged Nightmare and Cross tightly "thank you mom and dad" he said to them as they hugged back.Well lets see Moonlight got a plush moon,Noah got a hat,Nixxs got a scarf like Incubux,last but not least it was Dark knights turn.He looked at the package and he gently and slowly opened the box and looked inside to see a kitten inside mewing for food again.He looked at me and Halluciv and hugged us tightly "thank you so much" he said as he wanted a kitten for a while now.The kitten was pure white like snow and had bright blue eyes so he named it Snow.I explained that he was going to have to take care of it and not me,Halluciv,or the others and he nodded a quick ok.
(Nightmare's pov)
I was glad they were glad that they got what they wanted even though it took me and Cross a long time to make the hat,scarfs,and moon plush.I got up and went into the kitchen to get hot chocolate for the kids and us adults.I went back and gave them the hot chocolate as a few waited for it to cool down while the others drank some quickly like Cross,Halluciv,Incubux,and Nixxis while me,Xcellence,Dark night,Noah,and Moonlight waited for ours to cool down a little.I looked at everyone here and smiled.
(Halluciv's pov)
This Christmas was the best we ever had because the kids were happy and we were happy and we got hot chocolate.I sat up and quickly drank my hot chocolate because I like it when it is warm.I looked at Xcellence and Dark knight and thought 'wow this was a good year with my family' I felt Xcellence and Dark knight hug me and I hugged back and smiled.We stopped hugging and watched as Crosses family hug.Soon we all hugged and sat there smiling as if nothing bad would happen and nothing bad did happen in the past.
(Nightmare's pov)
I got up and walked to my room and sat on the bed and looked around.I liked being with my family but all the happiness was actually making me kinda sick so I had to get away from it right now.I closed my eyes and heard a creak come from the door "Nightmare you in here" asked Xcellence "yeah" I said and he came in and hugged me so I hugged back as he purred quietly.I gently petted his head and he closed his eyes purring louder then ever as I smiled "ok that's enough Nightmare" he said.
(Halluciv's pov)
We were in the living room as Xcellence went to go check on Nightmare so it was me,Cross,and the kids.I got up and said "lets play a game" They looked at me "which game" asked Incubux "Hide and seek and the winner gets another present" I said holding a present that had a dog plush that was pure black with blue eyes,a Grey scarf,white hat,and dark Grey gloves.They smiled and said "ok." I looked around and grabbed a spinner "ok so whoever it lands on is the finder" I said and looked around.
(Incubux pov)
Halluciv spined the spinner and it landed on Noah.he sighed and got up and looked at a wall "ok count to sixty" Halluciv said "ok" Noah said and started counting as I ran off to hide.I hid in the closet in my room since no one said that any rooms are off limit.I sat down and sighed as I sat and waited till I heard a door open.I gasped and closed my eyes as I heard footsteps come closer and then Noah opened the door "no one is here" he said and closed the closet and I sighed.
(Noah's pov)
I looked around and I only found Moonlight,Nixiss,and Dark knight but where is Halluciv,mom,and Incubux.I decided to go in his room again quietly because I remembered that Incubux and go invisible if he was scared.I gently walked over to the closet and opened it to see a sleeping Incubux.I picked him up and set him on his bed and covered him up "sweet dreams brother" I said and walked out of the room as I heard "I found Halluciv and Cross." I ran toward the voice and saw Halluciv and Cross in the bathtub.I sighed and saw that they were in water and I giggled "I didn't expect you guys to fill it with water" I said as mom looked at me "Noah I did not fill it with water it was full with water when we got in" he said and I nodded "ok well Incubux is asleep" I said and mom nodded and brought us to bed.He tucked all of us into bed and said goodnight and left.I turned over and fell asleep exhausted.
(Cross's pov)
I went into our room to see Nightmare and Xcellence asleep and cuddling and it looked like Nightmare had been crying that's when I saw the cut on his cheek and sighed.I walked out of the room and went into Halluciv's room and sat on the bed next to him "hey can I sleep in here tonight because Nightmare and Xcellence fell asleep in my room again" I asked and he nodded "any day you can sleep in here Cross" he said and laid down and I laid down as well "night Cross" I heard him say "Night Halluciv" I said quietly and then I heard quiet snores.I closed my eyes and thought of all of the past and the life I had before Nightmare came and gave me A new life.I soon felt sleepy and fell asleep.
____________________________________
I know Christmas is over but why not and yeah hope you guys had a good year