The camping trip 3/5

(Cross's pov)
It was night and me and nightmare were hanging out in our tent as we talked "hey nightmare" I asked him "what cross" he said "how can you turn back into your old form" I askes him.He jumped from the question "magic" he said "can you turn into it now" I asked him he nodded and turned into his passive form and I squeaked and hugged him "your so small" I told him and he smiled and hugged me back "yea yea" he said as he layed down and went to sleep as I stayed up for a little listening to the outside of the tent and hearing crickets and the sound of bat wings flying in the night and I fell asleep.
~time skip~
It was morning and I woke up and saw nightmare was already up probably making us some hot chocolate.I went out of the tent and saw nightmare was still in his passive form and had fox ears he turned around and his ears went down "o-oh hi c-cross" he said startled "hi nightmare" I said and hugged him "oh cool you got ears to" I told him and he nodded "yea they aren't that hard to make" he told me as I stopped hugging him.
(Nightmare's pov)
Cross let go of me and I ran around looking for something but ended up finding nothing but a clearing with no trees in it "woah" I walked around as I heard a branch snap as I looked up I saw a bird that had broke a small branch and was now squawking at me so I left the area and went back to camp.When I got there cross was eating chocolate and drawing and I looked over his shoulder to see a doodle of the river "nice drawing cross" I said and he jumped "n-nightmare don't scare me like that" he said I nodded "ok I won't" I told him and he smiled and cross chara appeared "hey nighty nice ears" they said "oh thanks" I told them as they looked at cross's drawing and added something "thanks chara" cross said happily I looked over and me and cross were swiming in the water and I was in my passive form in the drawing to.I smiled and walked to the water and jumped into it and started swiming cross soon appeared and jumped into the water now it looked like in the drawing so I went underwater and looked around and saw a bunch of fish then came back up for air "what did you see nightmare" cross asked me "I saw a bunch of fish" I told him and he smiled "ok" he went underwater and came back up with a fish in his hand "heh good job cross" chara was in the water to just floating around on their back "yea" I said getting out of the water and on to the shore to dry out.I flopped onto a rock in the sun to drip dry and the sun would help to.
~time skip~
It was dark and I was eating some marshmallows and so was cross.he yawned and layed his head on my chest nuzzing my chest "warm" he purred as I petted his head and I was in my aggressive form so of course I was warm "please keep me warm nightmare" he asked me "ok I will keep you warm" I told him silently.I picked him up and took him to the tent to lay down and when we were laying down he cuddled up to me "senpai your warm" he said wait what did he call me "cross what did you call me" I asked him "I called you senpai" he told me and he probably got it from an anime or from horror,killer,or dust so I hugged him "don't call me that" I growled but he said "good night senpai" and fell asleep I grumbled but then relaxed and sighed "I can't stay mad at you" I told him and fell asleep.
(Cross pov)
         ~nightmare beginning~
I had woke up somewhere but it was a dark room "hello" I called out and it echoed all of a sudden I heard something move in the darkness.It was nightmare but it wasn't the nightmare I knew "hello crossy" he said in a scary voice all of a sudden he attacked me I begged him to stop and yelled for help all I heard from him was "but nobody came" then I passed out.
             ~nightmare over~
I quickly woke up sweating and tears in the corners of my eyes and I started shaking then nightmare woke up "mff crossy" he said and he opened his eyes and saw me "crossy are you ok" he asked me while hugging me and I shook my head no vI-It was a n-nightmare" I said as he pat my back "shh its over now" he whispered as tears rolled down my cheekbones still scared and I didn't know if nightmare was gonna attack me like he did in the nightmare so I told him the nightmare and he hugged me again "don't worry crossy I will never hurt you" he said as I nodded "ok you promise" I asked him "I promise he told me.he let go and got out of the tent and into the area and it was still kinda dark so nightmare lit us a fire and we sat next to it cuddling.We  went to the river and swam for a little bit and then we hunted for a while and we caught some bird,rabit,and deer so we had a good dinner tonight so we fell asleep again.
      ~dream beginning~
I woke up in the same area but with a different nightmare in front of me "n-nightmare" I called out "just call me senpai" he said I nodded and hugged him as he kissed the top of my head and I felt my face heat up "s-senpai" I squeaked he smiled and kissed my cheek which made me blush even more than I passed out again waking up.
              ~dream over~
I shook nightmare.
(Nightmare's pov)
I woke up "what crossy another nightmare" I asked he shook his head "no but it was a weird dream" he told me then he told me the whole dream which made me shudder when he said that I kissed him he blushed while he told me "...then I woke up" he finished the story and he was blushing so much that he looked like a grape and I probably looked like a blueberry.I got some paper and drawed some flowers and trees then I thought of something then shook my head to get the thought out of my mind so I got out of the tent and walked around to go do something and I climbed a tree and looked around and climbed back down going back to camp humming to a song.
____________________________________
This was 1168 words so I did a lot of typing