Winter fun

(Cross's pov)
I woke up this morning cold so I curled up to Nightmare who was next to me.I smiled and looked up at him as he made small purring noises similar to a cat's purr.he opened his eye and looked at me "morning Cross" he said as he yawned "morning Nightmare" I said and got up.I.got off the bed and went out of the room and Lucy came running to me and squeaked "Cross it's snowing!" he said and I smiled and ran to the window "SNOW!!" I yelled.I put on two more jackets and three pair of gloves and ran outside.I jumped into the snow as I rolled around.I heard chuckling and looked up to see nightmare smiling at me "you're so funny Cross" he said as I smiled at him.I got an idea and grabbed his arm and pulled him down next to me "woah Cro-" he said right before he faceplanted into the snow and I giggled.He got up and looked at me before putting a bunch of snow on me.I soon heard a squeak and looked over to see Halluciv and Xcellence roll down the hill.I went to the hill and climbed up it soon to be met by Nightmare.I rolled down it with Nightmare following behind "YAY" I yelled as I went down soon to stop at the end.Nightmare rolled a little farther then me and stopped infront of the house.
(Halluciv's pov)
I watched Nightmare and Cross roll down the hill as Xcellence hit me in the back of the head with a snow ball so I ran after him and tackled him "my turn" I said as I put snow on him.He smiled and I chuckled "ok Halluciv you got me" he said as I smiled "YAY!" I yelled and rolled around on the ground.I got up and looked around hearing someone laugh I looked over to see Reboot,Eraser,and two others I didn't recognize.I walked over to Nightmare and tapped his shoulder "Hm yes Halluciv" he asked as I pointed at the skeletons and he looked over at them "oh hi Ink and Error" he said to the ones I didn't recognize as they waved and walked over to us with Reboot and Eraser.I smiled and waved at them as they waved back "so what brings you guys here" I asked them "oh Dream and Marvul told us you lived here" Reboot told me and I nodded "ok well I better run off" I said and ran over to Xcellence.I hugged X and shivered "I'm cold" I said quietly and he nodded and we walked over to the others "hey we should probably go inside it's getting pretty cold out here" X said as the rest nodded and we went into the house.I sat on the couch and curled up into a ball under blankets the X gave me so I could warm up.I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off to sleep.
(Nightmare's pov)
I made some hot cocoa and tea for us and sat on the chair right beside the couch "hey X mind putting Halluciv in your room..he fell asleep" I said quietly so I wouldn't wake up Halluciv "yeah I will" X said and picked Halluciv and walked to their room.I sat in silence till X came back and sat back down that's when Error spoke up "so how long have you guys been dating" he said to me and cross "oh a while now" I said as Cross nodded "ok" Error said as Eraser asked X the same question and he said the same as I did.Finally Ink and Reboot spoke up "so Nightmare,Cross,and Xcellence how are you dealing with all this snow and the holidays coming up" Reboot asked as I sighed "we are gonna have a party but only for our family" I said as they nodded "ok well we should get back home" Error said as him and Ink got up and walked out the door "same we have to go to" Eraser said and him and Reboot left leaving me,Cross,and X.I looked over to see that Cross was asleep so I picked him up and brought him to our room.I put him on the bed and went out of the room and went to X "ready to go shopping for stuff X" I asked as he nodded.I wrote a note to Halluciv and Cross telling them where we were going and left.
~time skip~
We can back with a lot of bags I had to carry most of it since I was in my aggressive form and had four tentacles that could help me.We set the stuff in a secret room and walked out to the living room and sat down.I read a book quietly till I heard a crash and a wail so I jumped up and looked into our room to see that Cross was sound asleep so I went to check Lucy's room with Xcellence and saw that Halluciv was on the ground shaking a lot and in his aggressive form and have knocked over a glass cup when he fell.X picked him up and rubbed his back saying it was ok and other stuff.I went and checked on Cross again and hugged him.Cross woke up and purred quietly as I petted his head as he opened his eyes and looked at me.
(Xcellence's pov)
I held Lucy in my arms telling him reassuring things and telling him that he was ok.Soon he calmed down and relaxed in my arms so I set him on the bed and went to the closet to grab a broom and dustpan.I went back to our room and cleaned up the broken glass.I laid on the bed and curled up next to Halluciv as he hugged me in his sleep.I hugged back and kissed the top of his head.Lucy blushed in his sleep and I smiled as I said "tomorrow is gonna be a really busy day for me and Nightmare while you and Cross get to play in the snow" then I closed my eyes and hummed softly as Halluciv curled up in my arms as I opened my eyes and looked at him as he went into his pacifist form.I sighed and closed my again as I fell asleep.
____________________________________
Merry late Christmas! I was hoping to post this yesterday but I was busy and stuff so yeah.
theshippinggirl and SeptiplierAWAY1538 here if you guys wanna read this you can! Welp I am going to make the next chapter a Christmas party and yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter! :3