All sanity lost

I made the pic so it will go with the chapter
_______________________
(Nightmare's pov)
I looked around it was dark and I had cross curled up next to me I hugged him as he groaned "hmm..n-nightmare" he said softly "yea" I told him as I petted his skull as he purred softly I smiled as he got up and looked around "huh where are the others?" He asked me "they probably gone back to their AUs" I said as he teared up on the word Au as I hugged him again "shh its ok" I told him he quickly wiped his tears away and smiled "o-ok" he looked at me "so what do you wanna do today senpai" he squeaked.I stared at him and I picked him up "I don't know" He blushed a light purple and nuzzled his face into my chest "warm.." he said quietly as his body went limp.He had fallen asleep in my arms so I brought him to his room and put him on the bed and left and sat on the couch.I hummed as I fell asleep.
(Time skip & cross's pov)
I woke up but something was wrong I looked around and saw nightmare was gone as I saw chara "why hello cross" chara said "what do you want chara" I growled as they floated in front of me "you lost all your sanity huh" they asked me as my eyes widen so that what was wrong I had lost my sanity.I looked down as I felt something touch my back I looked up quickly as I saw nightmare "you were talking to yourself" I nodded slowly as he looked at me questionly and hugged me "I lost all my sanity" I whispered to him as he shook his head "we all did" he whispered back to me as I knew I wasn't the only one "how?" I asked him "well dust lost his by seeing his brother.." he told me and "What about you and horror" I asked him he shook his head "we lost ours a different way" he told me I nodded my head "ok" he looked at me and petted my head "good."
(Nightmare's pov)
I petted cross's head as he purred it was peacrful but now I knew he lost his sanity but I won't let him lose his innocence with me watching over him as he spoke in a soft voice "n-nightmare" I looked at him "yes cross" I asked him "what is it like when you go out of your corrupted form" he asked me "its fine I just don't like it very much" he nodded and closed his eyes as he nuzzled his head in my chest again "warm..." he purred as he looked up at me and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
(Cross's pov)
Nightmare has fallen asleep so I picked him up and carried him to his room as he turned into his passive form as he slept I smiled and put him on his bed and walked out as horror was sitting on the couch with killer cuddling as he looked up at me "heya cross what you up to" he asked me "heya and nothing much just had to put nightmare in his room so what are you up to" I told horror as he looked at killer "cuddling with killer" I nodded and sat next to him and smiled it was cute and so I layed on my stomach and rolled off the couch "I'm bored" I said as I rolled around horror chuckled "ok" he got up and looked around "why don't you go outside and see the corrupted land so you will get used to it" I nodded and ran outside to the corrupted land and looked around.I saw a tree I walked to it and I climbed it so I could see then I saw the non corrupted land as I smiled "just like home" I said as chara appeared "yea it is" they hugged me as I hugged them back "want some chocolate?" I asked them they smiled and jumped up "yes" I gave them some chocolate and ate some myself as chara shoved their chocolate in their mouth I climbed down and went back inside as I sat down and I heard shuffling "c-cross..h-horror..k-killer.." it was nightmare "yes nightmare" I said "where is dust" he asked "I don't know" I said "he is back in dusttale" killer and horror said at the same time "ok" nightmare said sitting next to me he yawned and layed back and tapped his foot as I hummed then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
___________________