Sick

(Cross's pov)
I woke up and started coughing and shook Nighty a little "N-nightmare wake up" I said and Nighty woke up and looked at me "what Cro-" he was cut off when I went into a coughing fit and he pat my back "Cross you ok" he asked and I shook my head "uh ok just wait right here" he said and got up and teleported away while I was laying down in bed with the blankets off me.Nighty came back with a thermometer and and stuck it in my mouth while he was grabbing medicine from his bag he got downstairs and then took the thermometer out of my mouth and got the medicine into a small cup "open your mouth Cross" I looked up at him "what flavor is it" I asked him and he looked at the bottle "it has no flavor" he said then he looked back at me "now open your mouth" he said and I refused "Cross.." he said getting agitated then he smirked and licked my neck which made me moan then he quickly stuck the medicine in my mouth.I sat up and tried to spit it out but he held my mouth shut "swallow it Cross" he said and I did "good now you need to rest" he said and walked out of the room so I layed back down and closed my eyes to hear "C-Cross.." it was Chara and thier voice sounded scratchy so I opened my eyes and looked at them "what Chara" I said tiredly and they hugged me "I don't feel good" they said and closed thier eyes "me to Chara me to" I said and I.went to sleep.
(Nightmare's pov)
I walked out of his room to the living room and sat on the couch and closed my eyes few minutes later something small crawled into my lap and whined so I opened my eyes to see Halluciv hugging me tightly and whining "s-senpai is really s-sick" he said and he sounded like he had been crying "oh...so is Cross" I said and rubbed his back in circles ws his grip loosened and he fell asleep so I got up and put him in dust's room since he was gone and went back to the living room and sighed "what to do" then Dream appeared "hey nighty" I looked at him as he sat down beside me "hey dream" I said and he hugged me and I hugged back "I missed you nighty" he said and I nodded.I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed me a apple and went back to dream who was looking around "hm what do you want to do" I asked him biting into the apple and he shrugged as I went into my passive form and walked over to him as he squealed and tackle hugged me "YAY YOUR NORMAL" he yelled then we heard a groan and a "shh" as we looked over to see Xcellence as I shot up "X what are you doing up your sick" I said and he shrugged "where is Lucy" he asked "in dust's room" I said as he nodded and left probably to get Lucy.I got Dream off me then someone teleported on me so I looked up to see Cross "oops" he said as he coughed and so I got up,picked him up,and brought him to the couch and sat down "I sneezed and I teleported to you" he said as I nodded sometimes our magic gets really bad when we were sick so this was normal "having trouble with your magic Crossy" I asked him and he nodded and sneezed but when he did he teleported then I heard a squeak "C-Cross what are you doing i-in here" it was Halluciv and he must of woken up by Cross landing on him or the floor.A few minutes later Halluciv came out carrying Cross with his magic "hey Nighty can you take him" he asked and I nodded and got Cross "ughh" I heard Cross groan the his breathing shallowed as he fell asleep.
(Cross's pov)
                        ~Dream~
I woke up in a patch of yellow flowers and saw a tree in the background but this was no ordinary tree it had dark fruit on one side and golden fruit on the other I went to it and heard children giggling so I looked around to see Chara and a small skeleton running around the field and then I realized who that skeleton was it was me then a women came with two of her children one was Nightmare and the other was Dream "h-hi" I said to Nightmare "hi" he said back then I hugged him feeling happy then he hugged me back.A few minutes later it turned into a black void and I saw something I didn't want to see..Nightmare had a tentacle around my neck and beating me without mercy as I cried out only to pass out.
              ~Dream end~
My throat was even sore and I had tears running down my cheeks I looked over to see who woke me up it was Nightmare and he was in his aggressive form which made me squeak and burrow under the blankets in fear.He then hugged me and picked me up "are you ok crossy" he asked and I shook my head as more tears ran down my face as he wiped them away and gently kissed my forehead "hm you have a fever" he said and got the medicine and gave it to me and I took it quickly and got up because I was hungry so I walked out and got a chocolate bar to sit on the couch.I ate and closed my eyes soon to be hugged on both sides so I opened my eyes to see both Dream and Nightmare hugging me and I smiled it was cute seeing them like that.
(Halluciv's pov)
I woke up and got up to check on X to make sure he was ok when I got in there he was groaning and whimpering so I woke him up "come on senpai wake up" I said and he opened his eyes a little "l-lucy" he said and I nodded as he hugged me tightly mumbling stuff so I checked his head and yep he had a fever so I grabbed the medicine from Nightmare's room and gave some to X.He shuddered as he took it not liking the taste then he got up and I helped him as he went to the kitchen.He grabbed something to eat as we went to the couch to see Nightmare and Dream hugging Cross on both sides.I sat on the floor and X sat next to me as Cross looked down at us and sneezed but he didn't teleport away this time which means he is getting better and so is X.I looked at X to see him passed out so I hugged his side and kissed his forehead and cuddled with him and he cuddled back "I love you Lucy" he said and I smiled "love you to senpai" I said and closed my eyes and hummed a tune as he fell back to sleep as I picked him up and put him in Cross's room and layed him on the bed and went out of the room.I went to the living room "hey Lucy" I heard Cross say as he coughed "yeah Cross" I said looking at him "can you go to the store to get chocolate,chocolate milk,and medicine" he asked and I nodded soon I was given a bag of gold as he smiled he said "and you can get something for yourself" and I nodded saying a quiet 'thank you' and went to the store.
                ~time hop~
I got back and got me and Cross some chocolate milk and chocolate after we put Nightmare and Dream in Nightmare's room and we watched a movie as we heard a loud thump and a yell we got up to see Nightmare in his aggressive form pinning Dream on the floor with a tentacle around his neck and Nightmare was asleep while Dream was awake so I ran over to Nightmare and shook him really hard making him groan and wake up only to see me holding him and him pinning down Dream on the floor.Soon he let Dream go and got up saying sorry over and over to Dream while hugging him then X came in and he looked fine as he hugged me and nuzzled the top of my head before kissing my forehead as Nightmare did the same for Cross.I got out of his arms and ran into the living room as I got my chocolate and ate it all and drank the chocolate milk and X came to see what I was doing and chuckled when he saw me shoving the chocolate bar in my mouth and hugged me "heh cute" he said which made my face heat up as I looked at him and kissed him and his eyes widen and then he kissed me back and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips and he slid his tounge across my teeth asking for entrance and I denied because I was not ready so we parted and he smiled and said "love you Lucy" then walked back to Nightmare and Cross with me following behind.
(Xcellence's pov)
I went to see Nightmare pinning Cross on the bed and them kissing so I just stood there and stared in shock of how they left the door open but then I realized that me and Lucy kissed like that in the living room soon I heard a squeak and I looked behind me and saw Lucy's eyes widen and his mouth wide open soon Cross and Nightmare were blushing and looking at Lucy who seemed to be stuck right there so I poked him and he jumped grabbing my arm "s-senpai.." he asked and I hummed in response "hm" he looked at me with wide innocent eyes and asked "what were you trying to do back there" then I realized what I was trying to do then my eyes widen and my face heated up as I said "n-nothing Lucy n-nothing" I stuttered and walked away and sat the couch holding my head in my hands knowing that he was to innocent to know what to do but I thought that since he can go to other dreams he should have atleast seen one dirty dream but what am I kidding he is to innocent to know what they were doing.I closed my eyes sa I felt someone tug at my arm and it was Lucy in his pj's "senpai I-I'm tired" he said and I picked him up "ok" I got up and carried him to Dust's room and layed down with him still in my arms.He looked up at me,his blue eye shining, as he smiled "night senpai" he said as he closed his eye and feel asleep.I smiled and closed my eyes humming softly only to find myself falling asleep.
               ~big time skip~
I woke up and it was morning so I opened my eyes and.looked down to see Lucy cuddled into my arms in his passive form.I smiled and kissed his forehead as he smiled in his sleep as I got up I heard whining and looked to see Lucy up and rubbing his eyes "s-senpai..where are y-you" he asked as I sighed "right here Lucy" I said putting my hand on her head as she sneezed "hm your ok" I told him as he got up and we walked out and into the kitchen "I'm hungry" he said quietly as I picked him up "ok what do you want" I asked him "some sugar cookies" he said and I nodded getting the cookies for him.He ate them as I smiled as I heard groaning and seeing Cross come out with Nightmare holding his hand while rubbing his eyes "whats going on" Nightmare asked as I looked at him he looked tired "nothing yet Nightmare" I told him and he nodded as Cross picked him up "we will be in the kitchen" he said then went to the kitchen.I looked down at Lucy as he was sleeping so I got up and went into the kitchen to see Nightmare holding his hand and something blue was coming off it as Cross was getting bandages out of the cabinet "this is why you should never play with a knife Nighty" he said acting very motherly as he bandaged up Nightmare's hand "hm what happened" I asked as Nightmare looked at me "I was pretending to be Cross and cut my hand with the knife" he said pointing to a knife which had blue stuff on it probably his blood as I nodded "oh ok" I said and got into the fridge to see what there was.I grabbed a apple and went to Cross and Nightmare "hm where is Halluciv" Cross asked before shoving a chocolate bar in his mouth "asleep" I said as I bit into the apple as I heard someone talking but it was muffled then a squeal then I saw Lucy smiling and running towards me "SENPAI" he called as I looked at him "yes Lucy wh-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he kissed me making my face heat up then he pulled away "I love you so much senpai" he said as he nuzzled his head into my chest as I was so confused on what was going on as I heard giggling so I just shrugged it off and said "love you to Lucy" and kissed the top of his skull.
____________________________________
I am here with another chapter sorry it took forever for me to update I have been really busy so yea 2,323 words your welcome and also I will take a request for next chapter because I have writers block so yea tell me and enjoy! Outer out :3