Innocent smols :3

(Cross's pov)
I was sitting down cuddling nightmare as Halluciv came into the room with Xcellence chasing him "Lucy get back here.." he said as Halluciv ran around giggling "never" he squeaked and I chuckled seeing the two chase after each other as Halluciv had something in his hand so I got up and grabbed Halluciv "h-hey let me go.." he said trying to squirm out of my grip "nope" I said tighting my grip "what do you have that Xcellence wants" I asked as he said "its a potion that sci made me and you and told us only to drink a cup of this" he said holding up a vial of a dark blue liquid.I smiled and said "c'mon" as I got up and went into the kitchen still holding Lucy.I put him down and grabbed two cups and picked him up so he could pour the liquid into the cups.After he did we each took a cup and drank it which it tasted like strawberrys.."sci said the affects won't start kicking in till later" Lucy said as I looked around till I heard a gasp and looked over to see Xcellence and Nightmare with wide eyes as they just watched as drink a potion from Sci "what" I said as I looked at my hands.and walked over to Nightmare and hugged him.He hugged back and sighed "what are you getting yourself into Cross"  he asked me as I shrugged "I have no idea Nightmare" I told him and looked up at him.He looked at me and I got on my tiptoes and kissed his forehead as he smiled "heh love you Cross" he said and I smiled "love you to Nightmare" I told him and he kissed me and I kissed until we heard a cough and looked over to see Xcellence covering his and Halluciv's eyes "oh sorry guys" I said rubbing the back of my head."its ok" Xcellence said and uncovered his and Lucy's eyes "so what does the potion do?" Nighty asked Me and I shrugged "lets hope its not bad" I told him and he nodded as I yawned and closed my eyes "Cross.." I heard someone say as the voices started getting fainter as I heard people yell my name as I swayed back and forth.
(Nightmare's pov)
I yelled at Cross to hopefully get his attention but he only looked extremely tired and swayed back and forth till he fell onto the floor "C-Cross" I said as I ran over and picked him up.His breathing was shallow so he must be asleep so I went to our room and sat him on the bed.I went out of our room and sat on the couch and covered my face with my hands and sighed.I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked over to see Halluciv in his passive form "hm yes Halluciv" I asked him "w-where is X-Xcellence" he asked as I pointed to their room "in there Lucy" I said as he said a quick 'thank you' and left which ment I was alone for awhile so I got up and grabbed a book and read it.
~time skip~
I heard a squeak "uhh Nightmare come here" I heard Xcellence say as I got up and went to him "what Xcellence" I said as I looked down to see a neko Halluciv and Neko Cross.I picked up Cross who hugged my hand "hi" he said quietly as Xcellence picked up Halluciv "what the.."Xcellence mumbled under his breath as I stared at Cross for who knows how long till he poked my cheek "you ok Nighty" I nodded and looked away.I put him on the ground and walked off and looked down at the ground to make sure I didn't step on anyone and went into the living room and sat on the couch.A few minutes later Xcellence joined me "they said they were gonna hang out" he told me and I nodded knowing that Cross and Halluciv would probably just talk and stuff.I looked at Xcellence and layed down trying not to kick him as he layed on top of me and sighed.I petted his head and he smiled "heh ok what Nighty" he said as I kissed his forehead and said "you look and smell like Cross" He blushed and looked away "whats wrong" I asked as he glared at me "you know whats wrong" he said as I laughed.I looked at him "I'm sorry X" I said while laughing as he kissed my forehead "and thats what you get for smelling and looking like Lucy" he said as I blushed as he laughed I looked away as he said "forgive me Nighty" I looked at him and sighed "fine" I said and he smiled.
(Halluciv's pov)
Me and Cross were in the room in our own little bed talking and playing truth or dare "truth or dare" I asked Cross who looked around "hmm dare" he said as I smiled as a idea popped into my head "I.dare to run to where Xcellence and Nightmare are and yell love me" so he got up and went out as I followed after him into the living room as he got infront of them and inhaled as they looked at him "LOVE ME!" he yelled as Nightmare picked him up and kissed him "I already do" he said as Cross blushed and went back to the room with me "ok truth or dare Lucy" he asked as I thought "Dare" I said as he smirked and whispered the dare in mt ear which was go to Xcellence and Nightmare and tell them to come to the room so I got up and went to them and told them.I ran back to the room with them following me and as soon they got in Cross closed the door and locked it with his magic "you two are playing truth or dare with us" he said as Nightmare shrugged and Xcellence said a quiet 'ok' as we got into a circle and started "Nightmare truth or dare" I said as nightmare instantly said "truth" I looked around and said "is it true you have dreams about Cross" I said I have saw his dreams before with Cross.He nodded his head then looked at Xcellence "Xcellence truth or Dare" he said as Xcellence said "Dare" Nightmare smirked and whispered in his ear as Xcellence's face lit up in blush as he said "fine I will do it" and picked me up.He looked at me and kissed me and of course I kissed back.I looked up at Xcellence and pulled my hood over my face "ok Lucy truth or dare" I heard Xcellence say and I looked at him "truth" I said as he smirked "did you like the kiss?" My face erupted in dark  purple blush as I nodded as he chuckled "good" I looked at Cross and smiled "Cross truth or dare" I said knowing Cross would choose dare "Dare" he said as I smiled "I dare you to do what Xcellence did to me to Nightmare" I whispered in his ear as his face turned dark purple and nodded and then he did it.I squealed in happiness as Xcellence fell onto the ground laughing.
~Time skip~
It was night and I was getting ready for bed as Xcellence came in with a smirk on his face and layed down so I layed next to him and nuzzled my face into his neck as he fell asleep.I looked at him and closed my eyes feeling myself drift off to sleep.
~time skip~
(Xcellence's pov)
I woke up next to Lucy who was blushing in his sleep so I got up and went out of the room as I heard a loud squeak then "NIGHTMARE" as Cross ran out of his room and bumped into me as his shirt was lifted over his head making it so he couldn't see I chuckled as he sighed and pulled down his shirt clearly flustered because of Nightmare and he was his normal hight again which means Lucy is his original hight as well.I went into the kitchen and ate a orange and sat in the living room.I heard a groan and shuffling as I looked around the corner to see Halluciv up and walking down the hallway with his hood up.I smiled as I took off his hood to see his ears and petted his head which made him purr loudly.I smiled and picked him up making him squeak.I sat back down and petted behind his ears and that made him purr loudly.He pulled a chocolate bar out of his pocket,looked around,and ate it quickly "uh Halluciv why are you acting so suspicious about a chocolate bar" I asked as he squeaked "I s-stole it from C-Cross" he said quietly as I got up and brougt him to our room and sat him down "Halluciv that was bad and you know not to steal stuff from others" I said as he looked down "I know Xcellence but h-he has a lot of c-c-chocolate" he said as I sighed "fine but don't steal anymore of Cross's chocolate" I said as he nodded "ok Xcellence" I hugged him making him squeak and hug back "good" I said as I closed my eyes and felt him go limp as he fell asleep in my arms so I layed him down and hummed quietly as I layed down as well.He curled up to me and smiled in his sleep as I sang the last part "please don't take my sunshine away" I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
____________________________________
Sorry guys it took forever but I had writers block and thanks to a person/fan they gave me inspiration and so did me and my friends so you guys chose what next chapter to be and what song I should put if you want me to this is for 12.9K people who read this book and also this chapter was 1623 words long.