Chocolate cake and birthdays

(Halluciv's pov)
I woke up and I went to the living room where Nightmare and Senpai was there "hi guys" I said as they pushed me into a room with Cross "huh guys whats going on" and then they shut the door and I stared at it "hey Halluciv" Cross said "hay is for horses Cross" I told him and he chuckled "ok Halluciv" he said and I looked around to see where I am soon I realized I was in nightmare's room so I backed away into a corner and sat "hey Cross why are we in here" I asked him and he shrugged "I don't know Halluciv..I mean why would he lock me up on my birthday" he said and I gasped "it's my birthday to" I said as he smiled "well happy birthday to you Lucy" he said "happy birthday to you to Cross" I told him.We hugged for a while until I got curious and looked around till I went into the closet and looked in it and all I saw were clothes so I walked away from the closet and walked back to Cross and hugged him "Cross when do you think they will let us out" I asked him and he shrugged again "I don't know Lucy but I hope soon" he said and I nodded.
(Xcellence's pov)
Me and Nightmare had locked up Lucy and Cross because it was their birthday and we were making a surprise birthday party for them and so I looked at Nightmare then at the list "hm first we need to get presents and then ballons and cake and..." I continued on until I saw Nightmare falling asleep so I stopped and grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on Nightmare.He jumped up and stared at me so I told him that we had to get the stuff and he said that I go and get the stuff and I told him ok and went.
~time skip~
I got back and decorated everything and we kicked Horror,Killer,and Dust out for the night for reasons so I walked around and looked to see where Nightmare had went and I found him sleeping in Cross's room so I went up to him and shook him awake.He sat up and looked around and saw me and calmed down and got out of bed and went into the living room to see what I had done to it which he was surprised but anyway we walked over to the closet and opened the door.
(Cross's pov)
I was talking to Halluciv about stuff like which chocolate we like and more stuff until we heard the door open and saw Xcellence and Halluciv jumped up and hugged him "hi senpai" he squeaked as I got up and walked out of the room and walked into the living room and saw ballons and chocolate cake and presents and so much stuff.My eyes widen when I saw a huge present that had my name and I looked around for Nightmare but he was gone "hm hey Xcellence where is Nighty" I asked Xcellence and he shrugged " don't know Cross maybe he will be here later" he told me and I nodded and walked around.
~smol time skip~
It was after playing games,hanging out,and eating cake it was time to open our presents so I went first and opened the big box to see Nighty in his passive form "h-hi Cross" he said and stepped out then he said "I'm your present for a week so thats it" he said and I hugged him "YAY" I squeaked and Halluciv got the same thing.
(Nightmare's pov)
I was hugged by Cross and then he picked me up "so birthday present what can I do to.you" he asked and I shrugged "whatever you want" I told him and he shrugged "I don't know yet but I hope I will soon" he told me and I nodded and got set down so I ran off to get a piece of cake and ate it quickly and walked back to Cross who was talking to Halluciv and Xcellence and so I sat next to Cross who pulled me on to his lap and I felt my face heat up alot and I looked at Cross who smiled at me so I smiled back and hid my face into his chest "aww is senpai flustered" he asked and I nodded and he pet my head as I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep.
(Halluciv's pov)
I was sitting on Xcellence's lap and cuddling with him until I heard "aw senpai fell asleep" cross said as he lifted Nightmare up "I'm gonna take him to his room and take a nap as well" he said and walked off and then I got picked up by Xcellence who took us to a room and set me down on a bed and I looked at him and he layed down next to me so I nuzzled my face into his chest and fell asleep.
_____________________________
Hey guys sorry for the slow updates I have been really busy but for 4.15 k what should Cross with Nightmare and what should Halluciv do with Xcellence you guys decide but yea see you guys next chapter.