A very smol problem

(Cross's pov)
I had woken up and walked out and sat on the couch then Horror came up to me "hey cross I have something I want you to try" he told me and I nodded and got up and followed him to his room where he pulled a cup of purple liquid out and gave it to me "drink all of it" he told me and I nodded and drank it all and it tasted horrible "ew what is this stuff horror" I asked him and he shrugged "I have no idea cross" he told me and I glared at him and walked out and went to my room to sleep.
~smol time skip~
I woke up and looked around and everything was huge "nightmare.." I called out and the door opened and I looked down to see a small Lucy "Lucy up here on the bed" I called to him and he looked up at me "C-cross" he asked and I nodded and jumped off the bed and landed on the ground "hey we got to get nighty and X" I told him and he nodded and we ran out of the room "senpai" I called out and Nightmare walked to us and looked down and his eyes widen and he picked us up "how did this happen.." he mumbled under his breath and hugged his hand.I looked up at him and he smiled and I smiled back and squeaked and then he took us to X which picked up Lucy "Lucy how did this happen" he asked him then Lucy spoke up "Horror gave us a purple liquid which tasted horrible" he said and Xcellence's and Nightmare's eyes widen "HORROR" Nightmare yelled and Horror came and saw us and slowly backed away and Nightmare grabbed him "what did you do to them" Nighty asked Horror "I gave them a liquid which shrunk people for a while" he told Nighty who dropped him and hugged me and I hugged back.
(Xcellence's pov)
I was holding Lucy and looked down at him "don't worry Lucy we will get you back to normal" I told him and he nodded and hugged my hand "senpai I don't feel good" he told me and covered his mouth and I layed him down in a box and he fell asleep quickly so I went to Nightmare "hey Nightmare" I said and he looked at me while hugging cross protectively "do you know anyone who can help us with this" I asked him and he nodded "sci can help us" he told me and I went and got Lucy and went to Nightmare again as he got ready then all of a sudden he grabbed me with his tentacle and teleported us to sci who jumped in surprise "hey Nightmare and hey Xcellence" he said to us and then I looked at him "sci we need your help" I told him and we showed him Lucy and Cross "oh I can help you" sci said and went into a room then came back out holding a cup of blue liquid in it "have them drink this" he told me and nightmare and I nodded and we teleported back home.
(Nightmare's pov)
We had gotten home and I sat on the couch and gave cross some of the stuff and waited and waited and waited but nothing happened so I called sci "h-hello" he said "hi sci and hey why hasn't cross nor Lucy get back to normal" I asked "well it takes a few days" he told me so I sighed "ok thanks" I said and hanged up.I was cuddling cross and Killer came into the house holding a tiny Horror and I burst out laughing "oh my gosh Horror how did that happen" I asked "I accidentally spilled it on me" Horror said which made me laugh even more and after a while of laughing I stopped and went to my room and layed cross down in a box with a blanket and layed in my bed and looked up a the ceiling until I heard soft snores coming from the box so I smiled,closed my eyes,and fell asleep.
____________________________________
Sorry for a short chapter this time I have been really busy