The dre-nightmare

(Cross's pov)
It was night I was in my room laying down looking at the ceiling as chara came around "hey cross.." they said tiredly "hm what chara" I asked them looking at them "I'm tired and I can't sleep till you sleep" I nodded and said "fine I'll go to sleep" I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep
            (Nightmare begin)
I was in a dark room as I heard a voice behind me I turned around to see nightmare and he didn't look happy.He faced me "Are you ok senpai?" I asked him with concern then he grabbed me by the neck with his tentacle and said "Don't call me senpai" then he threw me on he ground.I looked up at him as he smirked and stepped on my head then all I could see was darkness and no one was there as I called out for help "But nobody came.." I heard a voice and I looked up again to see chara but they had their creepy face then I woke up.
                (Nightmare end)
I was sweating like crazy and my throat hurt so I probably screamed in my sleep and I looked over to see nightmare but he was in his passive form and he looked guilty for that so I got up and hugged him.He flinched by me hugging him so suddenly.
(Nightmare's pov)
Cross hugged me and I felt guilty that I gave him a nightmare so I hugged him back and pat his head as he began to cry "shh its ok I didn't mean to give you a nightmare" I told him softly as he picked me up so I squeaked as he squeezed me "c-can't b-breath" I said as he stopped squeezing me and put me back on the ground rubbing his eyes "s-sorry about that" he said sheepishly as I smiled at him and left his room.I walked to killer who looked at me questionly "hm why are you in your passive form?" he asked me "Cross had a nightmare and so I helped him" I told him.Killer chuckled at the word help and I stared at him "Don't you dare" I growled at killer who nodded quickly and teleported away.After that I heard a groan and a loud thump as I went to look in the hallway to find cross on the ground "ow.." he groaned as I picked him up and carried him to his room "you need sleep" I told cross as he groaned "n-no nightmares?" he asked me I nodded "yea no nightmares" he smiled and fell asleep.