The camping trip 4/5

(Nightmare's pov)
I was at camp eating some rabit as cross came to the came with a scratch on his arm "hey nightmare" he said I looked at him "cross what happened" I asked him "oh the scratch..its nothing" he told me and I made a face that said 'you got to be kidding' then shrugged "ok if you say so" I told him and got up and adventure on my own.I went upstream and fell into the water which stung until I got out of it so I took a break on a pile of rocks as I ate a piece of chocolate and drank some juice as I got up I heard rustling in the bushes so I raised my tentacles and grabs whatever was in the bush and I pulled out cross "hi nightmare" he said "cross what are you doing here" I asked "adventuring" he said as I shrugged and put him down on the ground and started walking "night wait up" cross said as he ran up to me.We walked for a while then cross got tired so I picked him up and teleported back to camp and layed him down in the tent "go to sleep cross" I told him and he nodded and I went to the fire and roasted some marshmallows and ate them and after that I got into the tent and falled asleep.
~time skip~
I woke up and cross was still asleep so I got out of the tent and went to the river and turned into my passive form and went swimming as I swam around I went underwater and swam with the fish and other water animals.I got out and dryed off as cross came to me "nightmare what are you doing" he asked "going swimming" I told him as he nodded "ok."
(Cross's pov)
I dipped my feet in the water as nightmare sat next to me and he hummed a tune as I put a beat for him.He smiled and stopped humming "thanks for the beat" he said "your welcome" I told him and I got up and went to camp as I looked down at nightmare who was thinking about something and I was walking around as I snapped my fingers then I got an idea and ran into the forest and climbed a tree "woah the view is beautiful up here" I whispered to myself as I heard nightmare yell my name so I climbed down and went to him "yes nightmare" I asked as he hugged me "don't run off again without telling me" he told me "ok" I said as he let go and walked back to camp and I went to smiling.I was skipping around humming and nightmare heard and turned around and giggled as I was skipping "hehe cross heh" he was laughing while saying my name and I stopped "what" I asked he fell on the ground laughing and I picked him up "you ok" I asked him and he nodded in response as he took deep breaths "I-I'm ok" he said as I took him back to camp "ok" I said as I put him on the ground and he went into his aggressive form and picked me up by the foot with a tentacle "nightmare put me down" I told him "hmm..nah" he said as he smiled and I closed my eyes and crossed my arms pouting as he set me on the ground "ok cross I put you down" he said and I opened my eyes "hey nightmare I want to show you something" I told him "ok" he said as we went into the forest and climbed a tree "now night look around" I told him and he did so his eyes widen "wow" he said as he smiled.I climbed down and so did he and he picked me up again and carried me "cmon crossy time to go back to camp" he said as we went back to camp and I closed my eyes and fallen asleep in his arms.
(Nightmare's pov)
I layed cross down in the tent to sleep and he mumbled something "d-don't leave me.." he said in his sleep as he started shaking and tears were in the corner of his eyes as I hugged him "shh crossy its ok" I told him softly and be calmed down and I layed him back down and went out of the tent looking up at the sky and went into my passive form unknowingly as I stared at the sky then I looked at my hands "huh I must have turned into my passive form" I said to myself and looked around and chara appeared "hey nightmare" they said "hey chara" I said sitting down "so how is cross" they asked "he is fine" I told them and they smiled "ok" they floated away and I closed my eyes and falled asleep.