The camping trip ⅖

(Nightmare's pov)

I was warming up cross as chara appeared smiling “heh he went to you to warm up” they said chuckling “yea why did he anyways” I asked them “oh he dipped his hands in the water early in the morning and then he turned into his neko form” they told me “oh ok” I said petting cross as he purred I smiled and stopped hugging him and went to the water “water...my worst enemy..” I said as I put my hand into it then quickly took it out “its cold water alright” I told myself as I heard a squeak and cross running over to me hugging me tightly “n-nightmare theres a c-cow” he said to me “let me go see” he took me to a area with brown animals and they weren't cows they were deer “cross those aren't cows they are deer” I told him “oh..ok” he whispered I petted him gently and picked him up.I took him to the tent and layed him down in it “cross your cold so you should cover up” I told him as he covered up I went out of the tent and stretched my arms and went to get more wood for another fire.I came back and cross was out of the tent trying to cross a tree across the water “cross what are you doing” I asked him he jumped and nearly fell off but caught his balance “nightmare don't scare me like that and I am crossing it to get to the other side to fish” he told me.

(Cross pov)

I got to the other side and fished for at least an hour so I came back with 10 fish again so I gave them to nightmare so he can cook them then out of the corner of my eye I saw something move I looked at the animal it was another monster yet hurt.I went to the monster and picked him up and took him back to camp so he can rest I asked him his age and where he came from “my name..I forgot and I live in these woods” he told us so we could tell that he had amnesia so he won't remember a lot of stuff.I went and made him a little home in a cave nearby that didn't have anything living in it thank goodness for that so he slept for the whole day while me and nightmare fished,hunted,or explored.

______________________________