The revealing of chara and the storm

(Cross's pov)
It was dark outside it was also cold I sat at the window looking out and watching the snow fall I turned around to see everyone looking at me.I stood up and walked over to them "Hey why are you so interested in the snow cross" horror asked my eyes widen and turned to stars "because its so cool" I answered and they nodded and I went back to the window and watched the snow as chara came "watching the snow again" they asked me I nodded in response as they looked at everyone else "so should I revel myself" they asked me again I shrugged as saying go ahead.They snapped their fingers and became visible as everyone starred at chara I turned around as I saw everyone looking at me and chara "who is that" nightmare asked me "thats chara" I told them "yep I live in cross's mind" chara told everyone.
(Nightmare's pov)
I starred at the human that appeared beside cross who was happy and excited I can't belive that chara is real "well welcome to the house chara" I told chara they had nodded as they looked at everyone.I hope that they were nice to cross "it is nice to meet you guys" chara said as cross hugged them "Chara I'm happy your making friends" cross said excitedly they nodded "me to"
(Cross chara's pov)
I was standing in a room full of skeletons one had a broken skull another one was made of black goo then the last two had weird eyes.I moved back as cross hugged me "Chara I am so happy your making friends" he said excitedly I nodded so I wouldn't let cross down because he was to innocent and pure to be let down "hey cross can I have some chocolate" I asked cross as he nodded and handed me a chocolate bar and I ate it in one bite.I moved to the window looking at the snow I remember that from the snowdin back at our AU it was peaceful "hey cross I'm going to sleep" I told him and went back invisible and went into his head to sleep.
(Cross's pov)
Chara went to sleep as I sat next to nightmare hugging him as the snow storm kept going and it was getting colder and he was warm so I cuddled up to him and watched the snow fall and it was peaceful so I fell asleep.
(Nightmare's pov)
Both cross and chara fell asleep leaving me,horror,dust,and killer in the house "dang it is quiet without cross awake" killer in surprise and I nodded "it is" I looked around for something to entertain me as I heard snoring.I looked over to see the three sleeping so I layed back closing my eyes and falling asleep.