The camping trip 1/5

(Cross’s pov)

I woke up and got a idea because it was sunny out and it wasn't snowing so I shook nightmare “hey nightmare wake up” he woke up “what cross” he said and I smiled “I want to go camping” I said as he looked confused “what's camping” he asked me “its where you go outside for more than 1 day and night and you sleep in tents and its in the forest” I told him and he nodded “ok lets get ready” I jumped up and went to my room and shut the door and got all I need so I went out with a suitcase and then nightmare came out with a suitcase “I got all my stuff cross” he said “ok lets get some snacks and food” I said and grabbed a container,went into the kitchen,and got some food and snacks.I also got the blankets and pillows while nightmare carried the other stuff and we went into the forest.

(Nightmare's pov)

We got into the forest and cross set the stuff down and so did I “hey nightmare can you get the tent for me” he asked I nodded and got it for him “thanks” he said and setted up the tent while I went and got wood.I came back and broke the wood up as cross went to the river and fished while I made a fire then when the fire was good I went and checked on cross and he had caught 10 fish in one hour I smiled “wow cross so many fish” I told him and he smiled “thanks” he said and went back to fishing.I watched for a hour then we went back to camp as he sat next to the fire and got some fish as I grabbed a piece of chicken and ate it as he looked over and grabbed a bag and put the fish in it “there all done” he put the bag away,got up,and went into the tent.

(Cross’s pov)

I got my pjs on and went back to the fire and got two big sticks and got out marshmallows “he nightmare” I put a marshmallow on a stick and gave it to him and put another marshmallow on my stick and putted it over the fire and nightmare did to and we both ate marshmallows.After eating the marshmallows we went into the tent and layed down “I-It's c-cold” I said as I shivered as nightmare hugged me and I cuddled up to him “better” he asked and I nodded he smiled and closed his eyes and so did I and we fell asleep.I woke up and nightmare was still asleep so I got out of the tent and went to make breakfast and chara came yawning “cross why are we in the woods” they asked “we are camping” I told them and they nodded and went to the lake as I followed and the splashed water on their face waking up as I squeaked when I put my hands in the water “it's cold” I said taking my hands out and they nodded and I wrapped my hands in my scarf.Chara laughed as I growled “stop laughing” I told them as I got into my neko form and walked away back to the tent and got into the tent “nightmare..wake up” I said as I shook nightmare “w-what” he asked as he got up “I’m cold” I told him “hi cold I’m nightmare” he said chuckling as I growled at him “I am being serious” I told him “no your cold” he said as he hugged me and I looked away pouting “aww whats wrong” nightmare asked me “I’m mad at you” I mumbled he smiled “ok” he let go of me and I whined “its cold again” I said as he hugged me again “ok I will hug you till you warm up” I smiled.