Another problem

(Nightmare's pov)

Me and cross sat down on the couch next to horror and killer and then we heard a loud bang then as I knew it the star sanses came busting through the wall “heh come back to get me brother” I asked dream who held onto his walking stiff tightly and he walked forward “Nightmare stop destroying the AUs” dream told me and I rolled my eye and picked dream up by the foot with a tentacle and brought him closer “how a about never” I told him then he growled then ink and blueberry started going for the others while I had dream all to myself “wow bro didn't know you would try to kill me over AUs” I told dream and he slowed down a bit and I grabbed him by the neck with a tentacle and held him in the air “heh heh” I chuckled.

(Cross’s pov)

i was fighting off ink with dust and he had gotten paint in dust’s eyes so I summoned my knife and pinned ink to the wall while my knife was pointing directly right where is soul would be so I looked around so horror and killer got blueberry and nightmare got dream so ok the. i heard nightmare speak “if you leave us alone we will let you go dasl” he asked dream who nodded quickly before getting let go and teleported away same.with the others we let them go and they teleported off.I walked over to nightmare “you ok cross” he asked me and I nodded “are you ok nightmare” he nodded “yea just out of breath” he told me then we sat up and looked around to make sure they weren't spying on us.
_________________________________
Sorry its short..