Meeting the swaps

(Cross's pov)
I was outside and I was walking around when I heard people talking and I looked up and saw that I was almost out of the corrupted land so I backed up into the corrupted land and stayed there watching the people and seeing what they are doing.After a hour or so I left back to the house and went inside and sat down on the couch and nightmare came in looking tired "hi senpai" I said as he looked at me "hi cross" he said and picked me up and sat down "hm senpai what are you doing" I asked him "nothing" he mumbled and fell asleep on me and then dust walked in "hey dust" I said and he looked at me "can you help me" I asked him and pointed at nightmare and dust nodded "ok I will" he said and moved nightmare off me "thanks" I said then I got up and went into my room.I closed my eyes and heard a portal open in my room "senpai.." someone said in my room and I opened my eyes and shot up "N-nightmare what a-are you doing i-in my room" I asked him and he tilted his head "who's nightmare senpai" he asked me and my eyes widen "if your not nightmare then who are you" I asked him "I'm halluciv and who are you" he said realizing that I wasn't his senpai "I'm cross" I told him and he smiled "nice to meet you cross hey have you seen my senpai he looks alot like you" he asked me then we heard a growl and yelling "I think nightmare found him" I said.
(Nightmare's pov)
I had woken up to cross "hey lucy is that you" cross asked and I opened my eye "who's lucy" I asked him and he jumped back holding his knife tightly "who are you" he growled then I stood up "I'm nightmare the king of nightmares and who are you.." I growled back "I am Xcellence the king of the corrupted land" he told me and I growled then we heard "senpai what are you doing" we turned and saw cross and another skeleton who looked like me "LUCY" Xcellence yelled and hugged him "who are you" he asked cross "I'm cross" he said and I hugged cross "mine" I growled and kissed the top of cross's head and he blushed "o-ok who are you" he asked Xcellence "I'm Xcellence" he told cross and cross smiled "nice to meet you other me" he squeaked.I smiled "hey cross" I said "what senpai" he asked me looking at me and I kissed him "I love you" I said and he blushed so much and I smiled at how flustered he was "I l-love you to s-senpai" I looked at Xcellence and the other one "who are you" I asked the one who looked like me "I'm Halluciv but I am sometimes called lucy" he told me and I nodded "I'm Nightmare" I told him as I looked at cross who had gone into his neko form and his ears went down "uhh n-nightmare I went into m-my neko form" he told me "yea I know" I said as I looked at Xcellence and Halluciv which had ears like a fox "s-senpai help" he whined at Xcellence "I dont know how to help you" he said and Halluciv whined more then cross went over to halluciv and picked him up and ran off "CROSS" we not both yelled at him as we chased him until he went into his room then we heard giggling then we let them be.
(Halluciv's pov)
I was in cross's room talking with him "so whats your senpai like"I asked him and he smiled and blushed "he is so nice and cuddly especially when he is in his passive form" he said then he smiled at me "what is your senpai like" he asked me.I smiled and felt my face heat up "he is nice and sweet" I said "hey also do you have a passive form" he asked me and I nodded and went into it and he squealed and hugged me "your so cute" he squeaked then he realized what he said and let me go "s-sorry about t-that" he said "Its ok" I told him and patted his head which made him purr "your cute to" I squealed and he smiled and we ended up cuddling with each other "does your senpai cuddle with you" he asked me and I shook my head "not really" I told him as he patted my head and I purred enjoying his company and I nuzzled my face into his chest then he had fell asleep so I went into my aggressive form and moved him off me "sleep well cross" I said as I got up.and looked around his room "heya there" I heard someone say and I turned around "c-casper what are you doing here" I asked them and they looked confused "I'm chara not casper" they said "oh sorry about that" I told them "its ok" they said as they floated above cross "so he fell asleep" they said and I nodded "welp gotta go" he said and disappeared.I looked around "well that was not expected" I mumbled to myself then I climbed back onto the bed and cuddled up next to cross and fell asleep.
(Xcellence's pov)
Me and nightmare were talking on the couch about cross and lucy until I got an idea "hey nightmare do you have a passive form" I asked him and he nodded "can you turn into it" I asked him and he nodded again and turned into his passive form and got smaller "wow your so small" I said as I picked him up "hey put me down" he squeaked and I shooked my head and hugged him and he growled in defeat "whyyy" he asked and I smiled as he turned into his aggressive form and picked me up "who's small now" he asked me and I growled and nuzzled my face into his chest and my face heated up.I looked up at him to see him blushing and I smiled "senpai" I cooed and he blushed even more "please d-don't" he said and I nodded "ok" I said as I nuzzled my face into his chest and he put his head on top of mine "you know what is halluciv and cross think of this" he asked me then I said "they probably wouldn't care I mean they would probably do the same" I told him and he nodded and layed down and closed his eye and I closed my eyes.He curled his tentacles around me and fell asleep as I hummed and I smiled then stopped humming and fell asleep.
____________________________________
Well the originals met the swaps then this happened..well I guess the swaps will be here for a while so yea