The camping trip 5/5

(Cross’s pov)

Its the second to last day camping and I was sitting on a rock above the water and I had pulled out my knife and chara appeared “cross what are you doing” they asked me “nothing just have it out so if anything bad happens” I told them and they nodded “ok” and then they went to camp so I looked around as I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around,gripping my knife tightly and saw nightmare who was uncorrupted and scared “n-nightmare” I said as he hugged me “c-cross don't s-scare me like t-that” he said softly “hm sorry about that” I told him,petting his head while humming he was so silent while he watched the water and I despawned my knife while hugging him to make sure I don't hurt him.He nuzzled his face in my chest and he blushed as I felt my face heat up “why are you so warm cross” he asked me and I shrugged as I hugged him and he hugged back then we let go and I layed down “hm its so pretty here” I whispered and he nodded and layed on me which made my face heat up even more and he blushed even more “I'm tired crossy” he said “ok” I said and I picked him up and teleported to the tent and layed down with him on top of me and he fell asleep “heh he is so peaceful when he is asleep” I whispered as chara came to me and looked at me “cross your face looks like a grape” they said chuckling and I hid my face in my scarf.After they left I took off my scarf,wrapped it around nightmare,got up,laid him down,and went out of the tent to camp and sat down “hmm” I said as I chara sat on my lap and hugged me and I hugged back “heya chara” they looked at me and I knew what they wanted so I gave them chocolate “here” they smiled and shoved the chocolate in their mouths then I heard mumbling and saw nightmare holding his head.

(nightmare's pov)
I came out of the tent holding my head because I had a headache from a nightmare "nighty are you ok" cross asked and he hugged me and I hugged back "yea just a headache" I told him and he nodded "ok" he said and went to the river and came back holding a cup of water "drink this" he told me and handed me the cup.I drank the water and my headache went away and I smiled "better" cross asked and I nodded in response and he smiled "ok" he said and I went to the river and sat down and ate a chocolate bar "now I see why cross likes chocolate" I whispered and he hugged me setting me on his lap since I was still in my passive form "hey crossy" I said "hey nighty" he said in response "what are you doing cross" I asked him "nothing" he said "ok" I said as I looked up at him and layed my head on his chest listening to his soul beat and it was relaxing "going back to sleep nightmare" he asked and I shook my head no "ok" he said wrapping his arms around me making my face heat up a little and I could feel cross's flustered arua to.I smiled and grabbed his head and put it on my chest so he could hear my soul beat and he smiled "heh want me to hear your soul beat" he asked and I nodded as he closed his eyes and relaxed "your soul beat is relaxing" he told me and I nodded "so is yours" I told him then he picked me up and we went over a log and onto the other side of the river wanna go adventuring on this side he asked me and I shook my head "not yet" I said then he said ok maybe next time we come here he said then I knew what he ment and hugged him "we will come back in a few weeks" I told him and he smiled "thanks nighty"he said as I smiled "welcome" I said and it was getting dark so cross teleported us back to camp so we ate dinner and ate some marshmallows then went to our tent and fell asleep.
~time skip~
I woke up and it was moring and so we had to start packing up so I woke up cross "hm..what" he said looking at me and I told him and he got out of the tent and went to packing stuff up.It took an hour or two to finish so when we got back this is how we were greated "hey boss" horror said cuddling with killer "where have you two been" asked dust "camping" I told them and their eyes widen "for 10 days" they asked and me and cross nodded in response.
____________________________________
Hey guys so I have looked at my book and I got 1.04k reads so for a special I decided that you guys get to choose what happens in the next chapter if its fighting,problems,and a bunch of other stuff just put it in the comments.So thanks guys and yea bye see you next chapter!

So thanks guys and yea bye see you next chapter!