The surprise

(Cross's pov)
I had woke up and looked over at Nighty whole was in his passive form and then I got a idea for what I should have Nighty do so I got up and walked out and went to the living room where I found Lucy and I sat next to him "hey Lucy I have a idea" I told him "what is it" he asked and I smiled "we should have Nighty and Xcellence genderswap" I told him and his eyes widen "thats a perfect idea Cross" he told me and I nodded and got up and went and made breakfast to hear groaning and shuffling coming from the hallway.I looked over and saw Nighy and Xcellence walking in "moring boys" I said as I walked over to Nightmare and picked him up "I know what I want you to do" I told him "ok what is it Cross" he asked "you are going to genderswap" I told him and his eyes widen "wait what" he sounded surprised "I want you to do that" I told him and he nodded as he genderswaped "ok done" she said as now Nightmare has a higher voice as well as Xcellence.I chuckled set him down and walked over to Lucy "so Lucy we did it" I told him and he nodded "yea we did" I smiled and we continued to talk.
(Nightmare's pov)
I was talking to Xcellence for a while till I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked at whoever did that and I saw Cross and felt my face heat up "h-hey c-cross" I said as he nuzzled my neck and my face heated up more till I heard a squeak and a squeal and looked over to see dream and marvul looking at us and I hid my face with my hands "D-Drean...M-Marvul..what a-are you doing h-here" I asked them "we came here to hang out but it seems like you guys are busy" dream said and I felt my face heat up more "n-no we a-are n-not busy" I told them and I uncovered my face and dream giggled "brother your face looks like a blueberry" he told me and I shook my head "I know" I told them.I looked at Cross and he looked pretty calm beside the blush and he was talking with Halluciv so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
(Halluciv's pov)
I was talking to Cross until Nightmare had fallen asleep so I lowered my voice and Cross got the hint and took Nightmare to thier room so I was with Xcellence,Dream,and Marvul so we decided to talk "so Lucy you made X genderswap" Marvul asked and I nodded and looked at Xcellence who was blushing alot so I hugged her and that made her jump and squeak and I looked up at her "you ok senpai" I asked her and she nodded "ok senpai~" I purred and I felt my face heat up and he blushes even more "well I'm gonna go explore" I tell them and I go into my passive form and run outside "YAY" I yell and climb up the tree and hang upside down till I saw someone walk over to me "uh hi there" I say as they pull me down and throw me to the ground "o-ow hey w-what the h-heck" I was able to get out till I got kicked in the stomach and squeaked in pain then he kept going until he stopped long enough for me to teleports to Xcellence and the rest.Marvul came over and so did dream and Xcellence "what happened Lucy" Marvul asked me and I shook and tears steamed down my face "I-I was b-beaten up by a-a p-person" I told them and Dream didn't look so happy,Marvul looked mad,and Xcellence well I can't explain her rage so I grabbed her arm "Senpai please don't hurt them" I begged her and she nodded going slightly calm but yet still mad "ok Lucy" she said and sat down and I crawled into her lap and closed my eyes as she hummed and I fell asleep.
(Xcellence's pov)
Lucy had fallen asleep in my lap so I put him to bed and went back to Marvul and Dream "hey guys wanna go get someone" I asked and they nodded "ok lets do this" I said and got out my sword and ran outside with Dream and Marvul behind me where I found a human under the tree with purple blood over his hands and feet as I got closer he looked at me and chuckled "heheh well looks like that brats little friends came to me for revenge.." then he stopped and looked at Dream "k-king Dream I-I d-didn't see you t-there" he said as Dream walked forward "human for being mean to Lucy you are banned from here" he told the human and the human ran off so we went back to the castle to see Crose hugging Lucy and Lucy was smiling "hey guys whats up"I said and they looked at me and Lucy jumped up and tackled hugged me "SENPAI" he squeaked and I hugged him back "hey Lucy" I said as he nuzzled my neck and I felt my face heat up and he fell asleep on me again so I went and put him in our room and layed down with him "goodnight Lucy" I said and fell asleep.
(Dream's pov)
Xcellence took Halluciv to thier room and fell asleep and Cross and Nighty fell asleep so now it was just me and Marvul "hey Marvul what is your AU like" I asked him "it is crazy because me and cross chara swapped and cross and nightmare swapped and so we have me,Xcellence,Lucy,and casper" he said "ok" I said and sat down thinking about the AU.
~smol time skip~
It has been a few hours and I was talking to Marvul about stuff until I got tired and layed down so he got up and got me a blanket and put it on me "goonight Dream" he said and I fell asleep.
(Marvul's pov)
Dream had fallen asleep so I was the only one up so I went and got a book and a blanket and layed down on the floor and readed the book for awhile then I started to hum and closed my eyes and fe asleep.
___________________________________
Hey guys sorry for the slow updates but I have beem busy so yea and I also added Dream's and Marvul's pov so should I do thier povs or keep the povs for Halluciv,Xcellence,Cross, and Nightmare.