Meeting his mom

"Mom, this is my girlfriend Hannah. Hannah, This is my mom Debra. Hannah is from New York and her parents just went back to New York to pick up more of their items. They wont be back for 3 weeks. Can she stay with us PLEASE!?" He begged.
"I assume. Nice to meet you Hannah." She said
"Same to you" I said while smiling.
"Well were gonna go over to her house so she can get her stuff"
I got all of my stuff and went back over to Nathans. We went downstairs to his room.
"I'll just sleep on the couch." I said.
"No, I insist. Take my bed." He offered.
"Nathan, I've been sleeping in a car for the past 2 nights. I think I'll live on the couch."
"Ok suit yourself."
I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried. I texted my mom to tell her I was staying at Nathans. Apparently she told my sister because I got a text from Aspen.
"YOU'RE STAYING WITH NATHAN JAMES TRISKA?! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" She said.
"That's your fault for going with Mom and Dad back to New York." I said.
"I had no choice cuz you weren't home!! Curse you and your boyfriend!" She said.
I think he heard me laugh at how angry my sister was getting. It was 3:37 AM.
"Hey, Why are you still up?" He asked, sitting up in his bed.
"Couldn't sleep." I said, "My sister is mad at me."
"Why? She jealous?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said while laughing.
After a while of talking, we finally got to sleep. Nathans mom sorted out the last name mix up with the school. I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep when Isabelle came to wake us up.
"Hey lovebirds, its 5:30." She said.
"K Izzy." Nathan said.
"Thanks Iz." I said.
We got up and started getting ready when Nathan took his phone and opened Snapchat.
"Ready to make us official?" He asked as I was brushing my teeth.
"Might as well." I said.
"Hey guys, I have a surprise for you. This is my girlfriend Hannah. Send her some love" He said to his phone and smiled.
"Whats your sisters Snapchat?" He asked.
"TheTreeAspen6676" I said and laughed.
He added Aspen on Snapchat because she sent me a text,
"DID YOU TELL NATHAN MY SNAPCHAT?!"
"No As. That's why he added you. Yes I did."
"OMG HANNAH!! YOU'RE THE BEST SISTER EVER! OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"
"Yeah, you wont be saying that once we break up."
"HANNAH DON'T DO IT! YOU WERE PUT ON HIS SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM STORIES! HE EVEN POSTED A MUSICALLY WITH YOU CAPTIONED 'With the girl of my dreams, @hannah_girl6676 <3 <3' HANNAH YOUR FAMOUS!"
"Ok Aspen. Gotta go to SCHOOL WITH NATHAN!"
"Lucky."
"Omg I love my sister" I said to Nathan.
"Why what happened?" he asked.
"She's shocked that you followed her on Snapchat and is flipping out because I'm on your stories." I said.
"Wow." He said cracking a smile.