Airport in Boston ((PT. 5))

"Nathan?" I said
"Sorry, I love you." 
I felt like something was messed up. Something wasn't right. I immediately thought to text Loren. I grabbed my phone and texted Loren. 
"Hey, Loren?"
"Hey baby girl. Whats up?" 
"Ugh. i just have something eating at me... I want you to be 100% honest. Please." 
"OK... What is it?"
"Are you and Nathan dating...?"
"You said you wanted honesty. But yes. We are... Im sorry Hannah." 
I stopped and started crying. I looked at Nathan. 
"Are you kidding me?" I said. 
"Yes. April Fools?" He said. 
I texted Loren. 
"April Fools??? No even on April Fools?" I asked.
"Hahahaha Yeah. Nathans idea." Loren said.
"I hate you guys." I said.
The doctor came in and said that I would be fine and that I didn't have any brain damage. Yippee! I texted Sarah and asked her to come pick us up.
"Well, Are you ready to fly?" She asked after she picked us up.
I nodded yes and I got on my phone. My phone was dead. 

"Mark, Why is my phone dead?" I asked. 
"Oops." He said. 
He handed me his portable charger so that it would at least have a little charge. 
Everyone had brought the bags so we could just got straight to the airport.
We got on the plane... I hate planes. Especially with Mark because he doesn't know how to shut up. 
We landed in Philly and went to our hotel. My Auntie lived in Philly so, I was going to introduce her to Nathan. That was a bad idea..