Wait.. we're taking an airplane?!?!

In the limo, we played Truth or Dare but of course, I only chose truth while Nathan chose dare. I'm so boring. I have an EXTREME fear of flying in an airplane. No one told me that we were going to fly to Boston.  When we pulled into the airport I was super confused. 
"Wait, no one ever told me we were going to fly to Boston," I said, Looking like I was going to cry. 
"What is wrong with airplanes?" Nathan asked. 
"I've seen too many airplanes crashes in the last 3 years that I have the fear that I will be on the plane when they crash," I said.
"You'll be OK.  You have me there." Nathan said. 
Honestly, I almost cried. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever. We went through security, and Nathan made the alarms go off. Not only was I scared of airplanes, but I didn't know where to go and the security guard wouldn't let me wait on him. He told me just to wait at the Starbucks in the airport. When I went to the Starbucks, Loren, Zach, Mark, and Tyler were all waiting there. 
"Where's Nathan?" Loren asked concernedly, "and why are you crying?" 
"He got held back with the security and I have a fear of airplanes and I..." 
"OK, Calm Down. We'll get you Starbucks. It's Ok." Loren said. 
She got me a tall S'mores Frappuccino. Nathan came back to the Starbucks. I ran over to him crying and hugged him. 
"Is she Ok?" Nathan whispered to Loren. 
"Yeah, she's Ok. Separation Anxiety." Loren whispered back. 
We sat for a few minutes and then they called our flight. When we got comfortable, Nathan pulled me over for our long, long flight from LAX to Boston Mass. 
When we were in Nebraska, at about 4 AM, I woke up and I was extremely jet lagged. I started having a really bad anxiety attack, so I woke Nathan up. 
"What's wrong?" He asked. 
"Anxiety." I told him 
"I didn't know you had anxiety." He said. 
"Well I do and i'm having a really bad anxiety attack and I didn't bring my pills." I said. 
"It'll be OK. I promise." He said. 
I checked my phone and saw that we will be landing in 22 hours. Might as well sleep.