The reason I moved...

Nathan and I rented a car to go to my Aunts house. I was nervous because she hasn't liked any of my boyfriends.
We got to the house and I saw a familiar car.
"Is that your moms car?!" Nathan asked.
"Pull out. Pull out now." I said.
Right as he went to pull out. Aspen comes out.
"Well. We're not going anywhere now..." I said.
Nathan put the rental in park and we went towards the house.
"HANNAH!" Aspen screamed.
I gave Nathan the "Help me im dying look" and he smirked.
"ASPEN!" I said, trying to look excited.
"Hello, Aspen. Long time no see." Nathan said.
"Long time no see hotstuff." She said.
"Aspen, Back off. Where's mom and dad?"
"Inside."
We started to walk in when Nathan asked if that meant free passes and I nodded yes and rolled my eyes.
"MOM! HANNAH AND NATHAN ARE HERE!" Aspen screamed.
"Hannah! Nathan! What are you guys doing here?!" Asked my mom.
"We're in Philly for Digi Tour so we thought we'd stop and introduce Aunt Stacie to Nathan."
I said.
"STACIE! Hannah's here!" My mom called.
My aunt came running in. She was 21. Not much older than Nathan.
"HANNAH!" She came and for a hug. I missed my Aunt so much. Since now we lived all the way across the country, I wouldnt get to see my best friend as much as I did before.
"Who is this handsome, young boy?" She asked.
"This is my boyfriend, Nathan."
"THE CELEBRITY I WAS TELLING YOU I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH AUNT STACIE!" Aspen said.
"Really, Aspen!" I said.
"Well done Han. You've done well. " Stacie said.
We sat and talked for a little bit. My parents left to go to their hotel. I'd see them later so it wasn't a big deal.
"So, Nathan. What do you think of Hannahs parents?" Stacie asked.
"I think their alright. I don't think they really like me... Or the idea of me dating Hannah." He said cuddling up against me.
"Did Hannah tell you why that might be?" Stacie asked.
"No. What happened?"
"Can I tell?"
I nodded yes.
"When Hannah was 14, she had her first ever real relationship. The boy was 2 years older then her, just like you are. Her parents really liked him. Until they found out he had been abusing her, threateng her, and eventually even raped her. They found out he had been using her as a sex slave and a way to get drugs." Stacie explained.
I started crying. I didn't like the thought of what happened. Nathan didn't know what to say.
"It's Ok if you have nothing to say. It's alot to wrap your head around. A girl you love went through something and you weren't there to do anything. That's why they moved." she said.
"After the police were called, there was no evidence for him to be arrested from abuse. They let him stay. He threatened to kill her if she ever broke up with him. She did. He wouldn't stop knocking at the door asking for Hannah. Aspen got stabbed and has scars."
I looked over at Nathan and he was crying.
"Aw baby! Stop crying" I said putting my head against his.
"So, They had to move. So they moved to San Francisco with Hannah's other aunt and cousin Chloe."
I looked at the time. 4:30.
"I'd hate to leave Stacie, but we have to do sound check. Are you coming tonight?"
"Yeppers! I'll see you later. It was nice meeting you Nathan. Thank you for coming down."
We drove back to the hotel. On the way back, I got a phone call from Stacie.
"What hotel are you guys staying in?" She asked panicking.
"Umm.. Embassy Suites, Why?"
"Get back to my apartment right now."