Digi Tour Buffalo.

Lets just start out by saying I had no idea, that Nathan flew in. We spent about an hour together before we had to get all of our stuff packed and go to the airport. An airport once again. This seemed different. Not just because Nathan was here, but because I was used to flying without him. I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack, even though he was there.
    Nathan noticed something was wrong.
    "Hannah..." He asked. "Are you Okay? You look like you're about to have an anxiety attack?"
    "I am." I said. I looked at him and wanted to cry. I wanted to cry, but I knew I couldn't. I was in an airport.
    We boarded the plane and I cried.
    "Is it me?" Nathan asked.
    "No, baby. It's not you. Why would it be you?" I said, snuggling up next to him.
    "No, it is me. We haven't been together for a week and you've changed." He said, slightly pushing me away. "I don't know if I know you anymore."
    I felt a sudden rush of sadness. Where did the Nathan I know and loved go? We ended up not talking the whole plane ride to Buffalo.
    Once we got there and was on the bus going to the hotel, Brian had an important announcement.
    "Since there isn't a lot of rooms available in this hotel. New arrangements will be made. I will be in a room with either Hannah and Nathan, or Loren and Mark. Volunteers?" He said. I was almost positive that Nathan was going to volunteer and throw me under the bus, but he didn't. No one wanted Brian so he chose to go with Loren and Mark.
    When we got to the hotel, Nathan grabbed my hand and told me to run. We ran the whole way up to the hotel room. He grabbed my hands.
    "I'm-" He said, but before he could finish his sentence, our lips were interlocked. His lips were warm and soft.
    He looked at me. "I'm sorry for what happened on the plane ride here. I got into a fight with my mom and I haven't been happy since I went back. I love you" He said.
    I looked at him. We interlocked eyes. I didn't know what to think. It was Nathan. He was my boyfriend and I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if he was telling the truth, or if he was trying to break up. I hugged him.
    After a little while of us alone, it was time for Digi Tour Buffalo. We went to the meet in greet. Nathan and I were right beside each other. After about 30 minutes, I heard a fan say, "Nathan, Go kiss Hannah." He agreed.
    "Did you hear that?" He asked. I nodded. Our lips interlocked once more. Before I knew it, it was over and we were both back to taking pictures.    
    After the meet and greet, we all went into a back room to chill together. Brian went live on instagram.  Nathan and I held hands for the longest time. Lauren Godwin, Simon Britton, and Luna Blaise arrived after not being accounted for all day.
    "LAUREN!" I screamed and jumped up.
    "HANNAH!"  Lauren screamed.  Lauren and I had talked on Instagram before I met Nathan and had become good friends.
    "What are you doing here? What is going on!?" Lauren asked. I explained that Nathan and I were dating and she was so happy for us.
    "Hannahhhh...." Brian said, "Can I talk to you for a second?" I excused myself and went into the hallway to see someone. Lauren wasn't the first social media influencer I had been friends with.    
    Bryce Hall and I grew up together in New York, and we've been best friends ever since. Both of our hearts shattered when I moved. When I saw him, I broke down crying.
    "Oh Hannah, don't cry!" Bryce said. I hugged him.
    "I never thought I'd ever see you again. I missed you so much." I said.
    "I'm not here just to see you. I- I need to fess up to something." Bryce said, releasing me from his grip.
    "Anything." I said.
    "I- I love you."