The final decision...

I thought about getting a plane ticket back home. I thought long and hard, but me going back meant I had to go back to school. I really didn't want too. I had been really depressed lately. While I was packing, I got a text from Aspen.
"Hey Han.. Mom and Dad have thought hard about some things since you haven't been home... Mom and dad are getting a divorce. Mom is moving back to New York and Dad is moving to Montana... I'm sorry. I love you no matter what Hannah."
I was 16, there was no way if I wanted to stay in California I would be able to get a job and provide for myself. I knew my parents wouldn't let me stay with Nathan. I was heartbroken. Not just because of my parents getting  a divorce, but because I remembered how difficult it was to maintain a relationship with Nathan with him being away for a week, let alone forever. I texted my mom about it.
"What about Nathan? Can I just stay with him and his mom and his sister?" I asked.
"I'm afraid not. Your only 16. You cant provide enough for yourself. You have to chose to either go back to New York, or move to Montana."
I didn't want to move back to New York because Bryce still lived there. And I definitely didn't want to move to Montana. We had just moved. I had met someone I really cared about.
"Hey Hannah." Nathan came in to start packing. It looked like he had been crying.
"Did Aspen tell you?"  I asked starting to cry myself.
"Yeah.. She did. Please don't move. I- I can ask my mom if you can stay with us!" He said sitting down on the bed taking my hand.
"I already asked. New York, or Montana." I said.
"I can't lose you." Nathan said, putting his head against mine.
"We both know what this is leading too.. " I said crying, totally regretting what I just said.
"I know... What if you stay in California?" Said Nathan.
"We can still date and be happy. It's just if I move. I promise. And as of now I'm moving." I said, "I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too." Nathan said getting up and crying.