Surprises?

Nathan had a car. I had just gotten my permit in the state of California.
"Wanna drive?" He asked.
He had a 2017 GMU Denali.
"Nah, rather not wreak your car." I said getting into the passengers seat. We stopped at Starbucks before we got to the school. When we did eventually get to the school, we both got called to the office.
"Mr. Nathan Triska. I never thought you would fall for a wonderful girl like Miss. Hannah Jepson." Said our principal, Mr. Thommy
"Yes sir. She's wonderful." Said Nathan.
"How would you two feel about helping the prom committee with the set up and miss all of your classes the day of the prom?" Mr. Thommy asked.
"I wouldn't be able too. I'm staying with Nathan and Isabelle because my parents are going back to New York with my sister to get more of our stuff from the old house. I need my time to get ready with Nathans wonderful mother." I explained.
"That's OK, Hannah. What about you Nathan?" He asked.
"I definitely can sir." Nathan said.
"Excellent! Hannah, please come with me so that we know you're not coming the day of the prom. Mr. Triska, you may go back to class."
I walked with Mr. Thommy.
"Nathan is a real treat, ya know." He said.
"What do you mean by a real treat?" I asked.
"Well, he's such a gentleman, he's weird, and he's a straight A-B student. What I'm trying to say, is that you're a really lucky girl to have a man like Nathan. Almost all of the high school girls want to date him but he's not into those types of girls who beg him to date them." He said.
"Trust me, some elementary girls want to too." I said
"What do you mean by that, Hannah?"
"My sister, Aspen Jepson, follows him on everything. She's shocked that I'm dating him." I said.
"How old is your sister?"
"14"
We walked to his office where I signed a paper clarifying that I wouldn't be in on the day of the prom. Before I walked out, he told me that my classes had all been changed to be with Nathan. I was never told why, but I would soon find out.
"Hey, Whats up?" Nathan asked when he walked up to my locker.
"Nothing." I said.
"I have a surprise for you that I can't tell you till later." He said.
"Okay.. Lets get to class." I Said.
I got on my phone at the beginning of class to see that I was verified on Instagram. Than my phone blew up. It was Aspen
"HANNAH!!! YOU'RE VERIFIED ON INSTAGRAM!! WHY CAN'T I BE VERIFIED!?"
"Aspen, just say it. You know it's cause of Nathan! I gotta go class is starting."
I sat through all of my classes, desperate to know what my "surprise" was.

ister" 0$;2