Here we go...

"Wait, How do you know?" I asked.
"Loren posted, 'In love with my bae' with a picture of him and Loren."
"Oh, Aspen. That's just a little thing that fans think is real. Loren and Nathan and IZZY told me to watch for that and don't let it get to me."
"Ok, Whatever Hannah," Aspen said. That was the last time I heard from Aspen the rest of the day.
I knew about Noren. I think my sister forgot that I used to be a fangirl just like her. I finally calmed down enough to go to sleep. What I didn't know, was that Nathan had a few tricks up his sleeves. At about 2 AM, Nathan took a bucket of ice and dumped it on me. I flipped out.
"NATHAN! IT'S 2 AM!" I screamed.
He couldn't stop laughing to talk.
"Oh My GOD. I hate you so much right now."
He FaceTimed my sister and she told him to watch out. Of course, he didn't believe me.
I went back to sleep and got up at 6 AM to go do Soundcheck. When we got to the venue, Nathan's mic wasn't working.. I wonder why. We continued thought out sound check and did the night. When it was over, I had had the most AMAZING time of my life. Nathan had come up with this amazing speech.
"Hannah,
The first time I laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most amazing girl ever. I'm so glad that we've made it almost almost 3 weeks in our relationship. I want you to promise me with your life that you will stay with me, as long as we both shall live."
I excepted the promise ring and finished the night. We went back to the room and packed to leave, on an airplane to go to our next destination. Philadelphia.